The Student Room Group

head girl speech

hi everyone, please can you review my speech and let me know if I need improvements. And what else should I include in my speech. My deadline is in 2 days so please help!!!

Hi I’m ..... also known as ........., and I want you to vote for me to be head girl. As you may know the role of head girl is to make a change to school and help people. I believe I have the best qualities for this role as I am kind, caring, creative and have good leadership skills. If you would have asked me a year ago to be head girl I would straight up day no. But ever since the pandemic had started, it changed me as a person, it changed everyone. If I was head girl, I would make sure everyone has the support they need. This pandemic has affected us in a good way or bad way. Many students have no activities that will make them distract them from other things. I want to change that. This school had a day called elat. I know how supporting the school is to get young people find a new activity and experience something new but once again covid 19 has disrupted these activities. I will help people to find a new activity that they are interested in to distract themselves. We as a school should help others, so I want to launch more charity events that can help communities across the country and worldwide that desperately need help.
You may be thinking why does she want to be head girl? I want to be head girl not because I think I’m more important, but I want everyone to have a chance to have a voice and to speak up of what the school need to change. By doing this, we can see a better and brighter future for our school.

Vote for me and I will make everyone have the support they need.
Reply 1
Very good. Maybe just include one more thing that you want to do for the school as you have only said about the support groups after the pandemic. Maybe say some personal experiences of how you understand others differences and you would listen to everyone and take ideas forward from younger years. Just so everyone feels included. Very very good though. Hope that you get it 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻😄
Reply 2
Original post by Lars360
Very good. Maybe just include one more thing that you want to do for the school as you have only said about the support groups after the pandemic. Maybe say some personal experiences of how you understand others differences and you would listen to everyone and take ideas forward from younger years. Just so everyone feels included. Very very good though. Hope that you get it 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻😄

thank you sooo much, im less likely to get it ecause there are more popular people who wants to have head girl. Oh well at least i tried.
Reply 3
Original post by ronikaaaaa
hi everyone, please can you review my speech and let me know if i need improvements. And what else should i include in my speech. My deadline is in 2 days so please help!!!

Hi i’m ..... Also known as ........., and i want you to vote for me to be head girl. As you may know the role of head girl is to make a change to school and help people. I believe i have the best qualities for this role as i am kind, caring, creative and have good leadership skills. If you would have asked me a year ago to be head girl i would straight up day no. But ever since the pandemic had started, it changed me as a person, it changed everyone. If i was head girl, i would make sure everyone has the support they need. This pandemic has affected us in a good way or bad way. Many students have no activities that will make them distract them from other things. I want to change that. This school had a day called elat. I know how supporting the school is to get young people find a new activity and experience something new but once again covid 19 has disrupted these activities. I will help people to find a new activity that they are interested in to distract themselves. We as a school should help others, so i want to launch more charity events that can help communities across the country and worldwide that desperately need help.
You may be thinking why does she want to be head girl? I want to be head girl not because i think i’m more important, but i want everyone to have a chance to have a voice and to speak up of what the school need to change. By doing this, we can see a better and brighter future for our school.

Vote for me and i will make everyone have the support they need.

did you get the position????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending