The Student Room Group

Under review

I am not sure if this post is allowed here but I decided to write anyway.
For a week now i am very stressed and worried not able to sleep. In February I started my first module Social sciences and I was really enjoying it. Recently when I was collecting my TMA 4 i received 0% and i just had information that my assignment is under review by University...I am not sure what it means, am I in trouble now? What the outcome can be and how long I might need to wait for any information?
Are you at the OU?
Under academic review generally means that it has been flagged for bad academic practises ( such as collusion/plagiarism etc)
Did they not give you any information when they told you it was under review?
Reply 2
Hi,

Yes I am at OU, Psychology.
No, they did not give me any information, only when i collected my assignment there was information under review by University, nothing else.
Reply 3
Original post by GabiAbi84
Are you at the OU?
Under academic review generally means that it has been flagged for bad academic practises ( such as collusion/plagiarism etc)
Did they not give you any information when they told you it was under review?

Were you in similar situation?
Original post by Anonymous
Were you in similar situation?

No, I have heard of others that were though.

If you know you haven’t plagiarised/colluded then you should be fine, it’s just an anxious wait. I knew one person who, after a couple weeks, was notified everything was fine and their assignment was returned as normal. She never did find out what the issue was.

If you have done something less than genuine then they will follow the standard procedure laid out in the code of conduct.
Reply 5
Hi there, i know this is one year old! Im in the same situation, could you please tell me what happend in the end?
Can you please tell me what happened to you , im currently in this situation 😔
Reply 7
Original post by dondons75
Can you please tell me what happened to you , im currently in this situation 😔

Hi there, i was im the same situation few weeks ago.
It basically means that your assignement waa flagged up for something for example: pliagriam pr collision?
read your university misconduct penalties to have an idea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending