The Student Room Group

The 2021-2022 epl season banter(with niz)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the_pharaoh
Yes I did

who was the better goal salah or kovatic?
Original post by Wise Goldie
who was the better goal salah or kovatic?

salah required more skills since he was running surrounded by defenders with the ball moving and a tight angle and a world class keeper, he needed control, balance, quick witt and clinicalty

all kovacic had to do put a good strike on the ball
Original post by the_pharaoh
salah required more skills since he was running surrounded by defenders with the ball moving and a tight angle and a world class keeper, he needed control, balance, quick witt and clinicalty

all kovacic had to do put a good strike on the ball

wow u really do never cease to amaze me
@Wise Goldie
Even though we didnt win, which i'm very mad abt btw, that was a very very entertaining game
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
@Wise Goldie
Even though we didnt win, which i'm very mad abt btw, that was a very very entertaining game

it was a very good end to end game and 1-1 was fair

how yo think new manager is doing so far niz?

also not spoke to you in a while how are things?
it was a very good end to end game and 1-1 was fair

how yo think new manager is doing so far niz?

also not spoke to you in a while how are things?

Yea i guess it was fair, but on paper we were supposed to win :/

hmm idk, theres only little difference between him and ole, maybe he needs more time, but man u overall need a lot of work

im good! hbu?? yea its been agessss
Yea i guess it was fair, but on paper we were supposed to win :/

hmm idk, theres only little difference between him and ole, maybe he needs more time, but man u overall need a lot of work

im good! hbu?? yea its been agessss

im okay i missed the banter niz lol:biggrin:

yes but ward-prowse for us is better than mcfred we gotta agree with that:biggrin:

what you think about ronaldo do you think you play better without him?
@BadBComeToTheNiz im saying nothing about the man city game lol:console:
@BadBComeToTheNiz im saying nothing about the man city game lol:console:

idk how we've become this bad. we need to start all over and rebuild, maybe get a lot of the youth to come through
idk how we've become this bad. we need to start all over and rebuild, maybe get a lot of the youth to come through

elenga looks ok i think maybe the older players ned leave like cavani and ronaldo and younger players in

also pharoah has left so i can banter him on liverpool now:frown:
elenga looks ok i think maybe the older players ned leave like cavani and ronaldo and younger players in

also pharoah has left so i can banter him on liverpool now:frown:

yea elanga looks good
tbh, at least 75% of the team needs to be replaced
i've kinda lost hope now

and yeaaa pharaoh left, i still talk to him on snap/insta so i can let him know u miss him!
yea elanga looks good
tbh, at least 75% of the team needs to be replaced
i've kinda lost hope now

and yeaaa pharaoh left, i still talk to him on snap/insta so i can let him know u miss him!

tell him man city stil gonna win the league:biggrin:

which man utd players would you keep for next season?

also how are things niz?
im happy with 45m for both him and ings and we signed armstrong from blackburn for 15m who i think could be like watkins was for villa and we signed broja on loan from Chelsea who is supposed to be good

i think leicester will do pretty good but worry you have bertrand and vestergard at the back:biggrin:

You were spot on and look where we both are now :'( how times change
Reply 353
Original post by varunkamoji
You were spot on and look where we both are now :'( how times change

you will go up next year southampton wont :biggrin:

the champ in a poor league i watched a bit of it this year
I feel the exact opposite lmao. We're a total car crash of a club atm, there's gonna be a huge exodus of players no one at the club has any joined up thinking of the type of players to recruit, we're gonna have to rebuild the squad from scratch, all our parachute money's going to Macquarie bank (we've taken loans from them against PL revenue till 2025 🥴) and even the players that do leave Maddison barnes etc will fetch pennies. Honestly think it's more likely we're in another relegation battle than a promotion push.

Most confident about Southampton out of the relegated clubs you've already moved to get Russell Martin as manager and as long as you keep most your players there's a very good young squad there to challenge immediately

Quick Reply

Latest