The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

ARU accom for medical students

Do the medical students have their own section in the Chelmsford student village? And can those who did a 1st year transfer to med live there even though technically we’re not 1st years?
Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Do the medical students have their own section in the Chelmsford student village? And can those who did a 1st year transfer to med live there even though technically we’re not 1st years?
Thanks

Yes to both. They do their best to put all the medical students together and keep them to their year groups.
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by tufftybluey
Yes to both. They do their best to put all the medical students together and keep them to their year groups.

Oh wow thanks for letting me know, btw is this done automatically because from what I can recall from applying to accommodation last year, they didn’t provide info on who we are going to be living with other than gender (and maybe age?)
Oh wow thanks for letting me know, btw is this done automatically because from what I can recall from applying to accommodation last year, they didn’t provide info on who we are going to be living with other than gender (and maybe age?)

Yes, the only rooms available will be with people on the same course and same year initially, obviously things change if its too late.
Original post by tufftybluey

Disgusting
Reply 5
Thanks

hi, pls msg me i have some qs as im hoping to go down the same route as u
Original post by Maria cla
Disgusting

How is it disgusting? It is what it is, there are good and bad points such as with everything in life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending