The Student Room Group

Journal Recommendation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saain
I'd like to read some free peer-reviewed articles in psychology journals. Could anyone give me some recommendations?

I would like to recommend Open Journal of Applied Science, which includes the field of applied psychology. My friend published a paper in this journal and had a good cooperation.
Original post by Saain
I'd like to read some free peer-reviewed articles in psychology journals. Could anyone give me some recommendations?

I thus recommned the following journals:
Open Journal of Medical Psychology
Psychology
Journal of Biosciences and Medicines

Maybe they are accordant with your manuscript.
Original post by Saain

Elsevier
The journal Psychology from Scientific Research Publishing is a good choice. It has been indexed by many databases, like: Google Scholar, Chemical Abstracts Service(CAS) and so on. You can have a try.
Original post by Saain

The journal "Psychology" from Scientific Research Publishing is an open access journal. The published articles can be read and downloaded freely.
You firstly should let us know what subject of your paper is. I would like to recommend some journals from SCIRP. Such as: American Journal of Industrial and Business Management; Open Journal of Animal Sciences; Surgical Science. Hope this information is helpful for you.
Following journals are recommended: Psychology, Open Journal of Psychiatry, Open Journal of Social Sciences. They all belong to Scientific Research Publishing
Original post by Saain
Yes, Psychology is more appropriate. You can contact the journal editor for more information.

Original post by Neil Gao
The journal "Psychology" from Scientific Research Publishing could be considered.
...I'm not sure why bros here do not ask which fields of research Saain focuses on. Maybe he/she is not interested in social sciences, humanities nor medical sciences. In fact, Saain does not appear after he/she ask this question. As a complement, I recommend a computer science journal entitled Journal of Computer and Communications to see if it is more related to Saain's major.
Wtaf is this thread? Full of bots
I would also like to recommend Psychology to you. It is an open-access journal which is accessible for free on the Internet. It has been indexed by Google Scholar, WanFang and some other databases.
I would like to recommend Psychology (ISSN Print: 2152-7180) to you. I had ever published one paper about educational psychology in this journal, which is professional. I have also recommended this journal to my classmates. Hope this is helpful for you.
The journal "Psychology" from Scientific Research Publishing could be considered.

Yes. It is a good journal, published monthly. Many papers are published in each issues.
I recommend the Open Journal of Social Sciences from Scientific Research Publishing. Many journals have been searched in authoritative databases and are well cited. The quality of the articles published in the journal is also good and atticles are referential.

Original post by Saain
I would like to recommend a couple of journals that offer free access to their articles:
Open Journal of Medical Psychology (ISSN Online: 2165-9389)
Psychology (ISSN Online: 2152-7199)
Both of these journals cover a wide range of topics in psychology and have published many high-quality peer-reviewed articles. Best of all, they offer free access to some of their articles, which I believe will be helpful to you.
Original post by Saain

If your paper places emphasis on Educational Psychology, you can consider journal Creative Education (CE), published by Scientific Research Publishing, which is currently publishing more than 200 academic journals in both online and printed versions.
Original post by Saain

Following journals are recommended:

Open Journal of Social Sciences
Psychology
Advances in Applied Sociology
Sociology Mind
Journal of Behavioral and Brain Science
Reply 37
Original post by Alice Yao
I would like to recommend Psychology to you. It belongs to Scientific Research Publishing. It is an open access journal which is accessible for free on the Internet. You can read all the articles free of charge. If you want to publish a paper by yourself, it is also a great journal for you.

Yes, it is a good journal. Many papers are published every month.
What subject your research paper concentrates on? If it is about Industrial and Business, I would like to recommend American Journal of Industrial and Business Management in "Scientific Research Publishing" to you. I have published several papers with this journal, which is reliable and professional. The whole publication process will not take too much time.
Reply 39
Original post by Saain

Definitely, a colleague of mine found the psychology journals provided by Scientific Research Publishing (SCIRP) immensely invaluable. Recognized for its scrutiny in peer-review, SCIRP ensures only the best-quality and credible articles make the cut. What's more, they provide free access to an extensive range of rigorously peer-reviewed psychology papers, enabling comprehensive exploration within the field.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending