The Student Room Group

where should i apply with a ucat score of 2610 and band 3

hi everyone, i am from albania (considered international) and on my ucat i got 2610 and a band 3. i was wondering if anyone could suggest me some unis that im more likely to get an interview with this score?
im also planning on doing bmat and i know for sure that i want to apply to leeds, but first i need to sort out if i have any ucat uni choices that are worth applying to, so i can figure out how many more bmat unis i can apply to.
Reply 1
Please post all your stats in the "Which Medical School Should I Apply To?" Thread below for the best advice on where to apply with your stats to maximise your chances of getting an offer!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6679038
Reply 2
Hi did you manage to apply and where ?
Original post by juliavisoci
hi everyone, i am from albania (considered international) and on my ucat i got 2610 and a band 3. i was wondering if anyone could suggest me some unis that im more likely to get an interview with this score?
im also planning on doing bmat and i know for sure that i want to apply to leeds, but first i need to sort out if i have any ucat uni choices that are worth applying to, so i can figure out how many more bmat unis i can apply to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending