The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Ur opinion might help

2h journey to Kingston University from London worth it? Or should I go to Westminster 40min away. In terms of ranking Kingston seems much ahead. Also will I be the only one travelling that long 😪..ah that's sucks.
Original post by Anonymous
2h journey to Kingston University from London worth it? Or should I go to Westminster 40min away. In terms of ranking Kingston seems much ahead. Also will I be the only one travelling that long 😪..ah that's sucks.

Hiii I travel 1hr and almost 45mins to get to Kingston. Same Westminster is also almost like 45 mins from me and I still chose Kingston
Compared to my friends experience currently at Westminster, my experience is better by far the teachers r so much nicer and the scenery is so beautiful
Yeah the ranking does really help in choosing
You r not the only one travelling that long :wink:
It’s almost like a routine
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Damn that's far, the trek to my 6f is about 1 and a half hrs max if traffic is horrible (probably a bit longer due to the petrol **** ugh)
I'm weird so I like being by myself commuting like that lol but 2 hours really is an exhausting amount for the average human
Reply 3
Hiii I travel 1hr and almost 45mins to get to Kingston. Same Westminster is also almost like 45 mins from me and I still chose Kingston
Compared to my friends experience currently at Westminster, my experience is better by far the teachers r so much nicer and the scenery is so beautiful
Yeah the ranking does really help in choosing
You r not the only one travelling that long :wink:
It’s almost like a routine

Thanks you sharing your experience..Well turns out it take only 1h 24min if use southwestern railway. I tried to avoid with by using underground and bus only cz I thought they don't accept oyster card. Also after some research figured that avoiding zone 1 and 2 will save half money on single journey..
Thanks you sharing your experience..Well turns out it take only 1h 24min if use southwestern railway. I tried to avoid with by using underground and bus only cz I thought they don't accept oyster card. Also after some research figured that avoiding zone 1 and 2 will save half money on single journey..

Yeah! I didn’t know that too
I’m moving to my friends apartments so my travel would be around 1hr and 30 mins
Tip about SWR I found out it’s cheaper to buy from their own app rather than Trainline because there’s no booking fee hope that helps :smile:
Reply 5
Yeah! I didn’t know that too
I’m moving to my friends apartments so my travel would be around 1hr and 30 mins
Tip about SWR I found out it’s cheaper to buy from their own app rather than Trainline because there’s no booking fee hope that helps :smile:

Do u know how railcard 18-25 works?. It says £30 pm or £70 per year. So I buy for 1y card can I use SWR regularly?
Do u know how railcard 18-25 works?. It says £30 pm or £70 per year. So I buy for 1y card can I use SWR regularly?

Yes the 18-25 just gives you discounts on the journeys u make using the SWR
I think I'd cry if I had to travel far to a uni I hate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending