The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 22

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
anyone got the admissibility notification for masters at psia?
Reply 21
Original post by vru6364
anyone got the admissibility notification for masters at psia?

Not yet. I was hoping we would get it today given the past years' timeline. Maybe later in the day... Have you?
Reply 22
nope not yet. when did you submit ur application?
Reply 23
Original post by vru6364
nope not yet. when did you submit ur application?

October 31st. Last year they got it on Nov 20 and the year before Nov 21 so if not today hopefully early next week !
Reply 24
Original post by dj1700
October 31st. Last year they got it on Nov 20 and the year before Nov 21 so if not today hopefully early next week !

Still waiting hahaa
Reply 25
Original post by vru6364
Still waiting hahaa

Right im starting to wonder if theyre not doing admissibility emails anymore ahaha I get stresed whenever i get an email notification. But I guess this isn't even an important step so long as we have the minimum GPA it will say we're admissible. Also stressful because I'm thinking maybe they have more applicants this year? All we can do is wait
Reply 26
Original post by dj1700
Right im starting to wonder if theyre not doing admissibility emails anymore ahaha I get stresed whenever i get an email notification. But I guess this isn't even an important step so long as we have the minimum GPA it will say we're admissible. Also stressful because I'm thinking maybe they have more applicants this year? All we can do is wait

Aha same here. Hoping to get it by this week itself. Btw are you an international applicant?
Reply 27
Original post by vru6364
Aha same here. Hoping to get it by this week itself. Btw are you an international applicant?

Yes I am! I did my bachelors in the US. I'm assuming you are too
Reply 28
Original post by dj1700
Yes I am! I did my bachelors in the US. I'm assuming you are too

Nope! I’m an Indian applicant
Reply 29
Original post by vru6364
Nope! I’m an Indian applicant

Yes I meant international too ahah, i believe this procedure only exits for international students and thank god because it is so much more intense for french applicants
Reply 30
Original post by dj1700
Yes I meant international too ahah, i believe this procedure only exits for international students and thank god because it is so much more intense for french applicants

Right! I’m hoping to hear something from them by this week ahh
Reply 31
Original post by vru6364
Still waiting hahaa

Same! I applied in the end of October and I was so sure that by this week we would get it. I too was wondering if they stopped doing that, but I looked in the website and it looks like you still have to get the admissable before your whole application being look at.
Reply 32
Also, which masters are you guys applying for? If you don't mind me asking, what is your background?
Reply 33
Did anyone get the admission result?
Reply 34
Original post by isemmi
Did anyone get the admission result?

Nope. I don't think results are in until early to mid-december. For the masters, at least.
Reply 35
Hi! I also applied before the October deadline (for the human rights master) and am waiting (nervously!) for the result
Reply 36
Just got the admissibility email!
Reply 37
Original post by dj1700

Sameee!
Original post by dj1700

Same heeere!!
Reply 39
I think from now on we will receive the admission results on a rolling basis, so whoever gets it first please write it here!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending