Reply 40
Has anybody got any admission answer?
Reply 41
Original post by isemmi
Has anybody got any admission answer?

no, nothing yet 😬
Reply 42
Original post by isemmi
I think from now on we will receive the admission results on a rolling basis, so whoever gets it first please write it here!

I am pretty sure we all get it on the same day. I'm guessing we will get it next week since they seem delayed this year and last year they got it this week.
Hey guys! I have been lurking around this thread for a few days now but I finally plucked up the courage to write something on here haha! I applied to Sciences Po for the Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action before the November 30th deadline and received my admissibility notification on 9th December. I'm super super nervous and really not feeling confident that I will be accepted, but it's nice to see there are some people on this thread that are in the same boat as me!

It seems most of you here applied before the October deadline so hopefully you guys will get your news soon, fingers crossed to you all! As someone said before, it does seem they are a bit late this year because threads from previous years show that some people had received their results by this time. I think mine will probably come a bit later, in the New Year (around Jan/Feb). But yes anyway, just wanted to say hi :smile:
Reply 44
Hey, I applied for Master Europan Affairs until November 30th and just got the notification "Application is complete". Is this the one you gut as well or did you really already get the admissability mail? I thought we would get that in January only...
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by bluevelvet25
Hey! I have received this exact notification "Application is complete" which I think is the "admissibility" notification, correct me if I wrong...? I didn't actually receive an e-mail, I logged onto their portal to see this.
I believe it's their first stage of reviewing your documents. Basically they have seen that you have achieved high enough grades to be admitted to their programme and you have provided all the required documents. Now they will send your application to the admission committee who will make the decision if you get accepted or not.

So nope, I have not received an answer yet. Sorry if I confused you a bit! It seems you applied the same time as me, so we will most likely get the results in Jan/Feb :smile:

Hey, okay. From what I´ve read in the chat from last year, this is not the admissability yet. We will receive another notification for that probably in january.
But it´s nice to have someone who is also nervously waiting :biggrin:
Reply 46
Original post by bluevelvet25
Hello again! Oh no are you serious hahaha?! Thanks for letting me know! I'm confused as usual, I knew it was too good to be true...I was getting my hopes up that at least I had passed the first stage, oh dear, more hurdles to come! We're in this together though!

If I may ask, where are you applying from? I am from the UK :smile:

That´s just what I read how it worked in the last years...
I am from Germany :smile:
Reply 47
Just got the acceptance email!! Super excited! Good luck everyone!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 48
Just got a refusal letter. I applied for the Master in International management and sustainability. If you want to know my general profile: I am a PPE student at Luiss, with an average of 28.94/30, TOEFL 110/120, 5 months works part-time work experience, exchange student at the University of Pennsylvania.
Good luck to all of you in the future!
Reply 49
Hi everyone! Just got the acceptance letter for the Masters in Human Rights. Has anyone applied for the Eiffel Scholarship?
Reply 50
Just got accepted (14/12/2021) for Environmental Policy!
Reply 51
Got accepted for Int Security master just now! Buut havent heard anything about Eiffel even tho I applied for it. Anyone else?
Reply 52
Original post by ad2022
Got accepted for Int Security master just now! Buut havent heard anything about Eiffel even tho I applied for it. Anyone else?

Hey! Same!!
I heard that last year they emailed a few people who applied for Eiffel asking them for further documentation or something like that. Those were the people who had their application sent to Campus France. But I think it was a few days/weeks after they were accepted.
Where are you from?
Reply 53
Original post by gr23
Hey! Same!!
I heard that last year they emailed a few people who applied for Eiffel asking them for further documentation or something like that. Those were the people who had their application sent to Campus France. But I think it was a few days/weeks after they were accepted.
Where are you from?

Hey! Congratulations for the admission! Just out of curiosity, could you please tell me what is your profile like? because I probably didn't understand what are the kind of profiles they are looking at ScPo... thank you in advance!
Original post by Lizzie0327
The Reims campus looks fantastic! The programme is in french and English, so it has me wondering if they’ll test our french skills during the interview…

Wait are you applying to Sciences Po by itself or the dual degree with UCL? If it’s the dual degree, do you know roughly when the interviews usually are?
Reply 55
Original post by isemmi
Hey! Congratulations for the admission! Just out of curiosity, could you please tell me what is your profile like? because I probably didn't understand what are the kind of profiles they are looking at ScPo... thank you in advance!

Hi, being a 100% honesty with you, I don't what kind of profile they are looking for and I thought I wouldn't get in.
Just a bit of an insight. I got a refusal letter last year and, to be very honest, almost nothing has changed on my profile from then to now. What I focused the most this time was making sure that my letters of reference were really good and directly related to the masters I was applying for and I worked a lot on my personal statement. I did a lot of research on what they wanted in the personal statement and kind of did my narrative surrounding that. So making sure you have career goals, why sciences po, what made you so interested in X masters, how your experiences will help you suceed in the masters. I did that very poorly last time and I am sure that's why I got a refusal... Either way, thought it would be nice sharing this and it was just my experience.
My profile: Recent graduate with a 3.88 GPA from the USA (not an outstading university). I did a research on my last year and it was focused on Sexuality Education. I focused a lot on how that experience paved the way for my career goals. Also, never had a lot of work experience, mainly volunteer opportunities (short-term, six months opportunities). I speak 3 languages: english, portuguese, and spanish. Also, I am learning french so I added that to my CV. I didn't have to do a english test because I studied in the USA. Also, I am from Brazil.
I hope this helps! If you want to study at Sciences Po, don't give up! I didn't and it worked out!
Reply 56
Hey everyone, I learned yesterday that I got into International Energy! Congrats to all those who got in and good luck to those still waiting for a response!
Has anyone already received an email with their student ID to enrol?
I was also wondering whether it was possible to find somewhere how many students are usually enrolled in each master programme? Apparently International energy has a really small cohort but I couldn't find any figures.
Reply 57
Original post by Lescard
Hey everyone, I learned yesterday that I got into International Energy! Congrats to all those who got in and good luck to those still waiting for a response!
Has anyone already received an email with their student ID to enrol?
I was also wondering whether it was possible to find somewhere how many students are usually enrolled in each master programme? Apparently International energy has a really small cohort but I couldn't find any figures.

Hey! Congrats! I haven't received it yet... Not sure how long does it take for it.
If you couldn't find in your course's website, I am not sure where else you could look at.
Reply 58
Does anyone knows about facebook groups for Sciences Po 2022?
Reply 59
Original post by gr23
Does anyone knows about facebook groups for Sciences Po 2022?

I don't know if there is already one but I just created one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/468928961413110/ feel free to join!
If you know about already existing Facebook groups for students admitted this year let me know! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending