The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 22

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Lescard
I don't know if there is already one but I just created one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/468928961413110/ feel free to join!
If you know about already existing Facebook groups for students admitted this year let me know! :smile:

Yay! Just requested to join.
Does anyone have any news about the Eiffel Scholarship?
Reply 62
Original post by aaazzz216
Does anyone have any news about the Eiffel Scholarship?

No...
I really want to apply to as Sci Po though I haven’t started to prepare anything for it yet. I am currently applying to British unis, and I’m a little bit unsure whether I should put effort into it. Besides I have no idea of the interview haha.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 64
hey could you share your profile please ?
Reply 65
Original post by Lescard
Hey everyone, I learned yesterday that I got into International Energy! Congrats to all those who got in and good luck to those still waiting for a response!
Has anyone already received an email with their student ID to enrol?
I was also wondering whether it was possible to find somewhere how many students are usually enrolled in each master programme? Apparently International energy has a really small cohort but I couldn't find any figures.

Hey could you please share your profile ? Thanks it would be much appreciated
Original post by SaintLaurent
Wait are you applying to Sciences Po by itself or the dual degree with UCL? If it’s the dual degree, do you know roughly when the interviews usually are?

I applied for that course too!!

Dépends on if you make it through the rounds, but they sent me an email saying they would give out offers April time so interviews would be b4 then if you got that far :smile:

Did u have to submit 2 additional personal statements to them btw??
Yes, I've got to send the documents for Eiffel until Tuesday. I got accepted to Master's in Economics, from Poland with some international experience (exchange on University of Mannheim, internship in US Congress), also start-up and consulting experience. See you guys soon!!
Hey! Just got accepted to the International Governance and Diplomacy program at PSIA. Has anyone received the admissions offer yet? Also, will the registration login be provided only after the results of the Dual Degree are out?
Original post by wiktorze
Yes, I've got to send the documents for Eiffel until Tuesday. I got accepted to Master's in Economics, from Poland with some international experience (exchange on University of Mannheim, internship in US Congress), also start-up and consulting experience. See you guys soon!!

When did they request the documents? And what kind of documents exacty?
When did they request the documents? And what kind of documents exacty?

Offer on Dec 14, request on Dec 15. CV, professional project, transcripts, language certificate and passport.
Has anyone else also got news about the Eiffel Scholarship after receiving their offer on December 14?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by sebastian30
Has anyone else also got news about the Eiffel Scholarship after receiving their offer on December 14?

Nothing for me yet. But it still says in the application "Your scholarship request is pending". I e-mailed the Admissions office yesterday and they replied today saying I have to email the specific department dealing with the Eiffel Scholarship. I thought they would at least email/mention on the application portal if they were not considering us for the scholarship.
Reply 73
Original post by seeu2
Hey could you please share your profile ? Thanks it would be much appreciated

I'm a student in International relations at Leiden University, I'm in the 3rd year of my bachelor. Is this what you mean?
Nothing for me yet. But it still says in the application "Your scholarship request is pending". I e-mailed the Admissions office yesterday and they replied today saying I have to email the specific department dealing with the Eiffel Scholarship. I thought they would at least email/mention on the application portal if they were not considering us for the scholarship.

Hmm okay, maybe we should wait until January.
Reply 75

Can you keep us posted please with regards to the reply of the specific department? Thanks!!
Reply 76
Original post by superlawstudent
Hey! Just got accepted to the International Governance and Diplomacy program at PSIA. Has anyone received the admissions offer yet? Also, will the registration login be provided only after the results of the Dual Degree are out?

Hey, same here! I already received the login info 2 days after the admission result so I dont think you have to wait until dual degree results are out unless you also applied to one.
Original post by ad2022
Can you keep us posted please with regards to the reply of the specific department? Thanks!!

Yes, of course! No reply yet, and since it's quite close to Christmas, I'm starting to think they might only reply in January.
Original post by superlawstudent

If you also applied for a dual degree, then the login details will only be provided after the results for the dual degree.
Original post by nunu10
Just got accepted (14/12/2021) for Environmental Policy!

Congratulations on your admission!! Would you mind sharing a bit about your profile or any tips if you have any? I am in the process of completing my application atm. Thnx!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending