The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 22

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone who applied before the November deadline received any news? Does anyone know (based on last year's schedule) when we are likely to know the results?
Original post by marmarmar111
Has anyone who applied before the November deadline received any news? Does anyone know (based on last year's schedule) when we are likely to know the results?

Hi! Are you referring to undergraduate admissions or graduate? At least for undergraduate I applied on the 15th of December and received an invitation for an interview yesterday.
Hi guys
Anyone applying for Master in Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre
Anyone applying to the Columbia-SciencesPo Dual BA?
Reply 84
I applied to Environmental Policy in November. Status changed online to Application is complete on December 15th but no admissibility email yet.
Original post by aaazzz216
Nothing for me yet. But it still says in the application "Your scholarship request is pending". I e-mailed the Admissions office yesterday and they replied today saying I have to email the specific department dealing with the Eiffel Scholarship. I thought they would at least email/mention on the application portal if they were not considering us for the scholarship.

Have you received any news?
Original post by sebastian30
Have you received any news?

Unfortunately not. I'll send a follow-up email to see what's going on.
I am too! I applied in november, I have a background in International Relations, some volunteering and study abroad
Original post by lalalalak16
Anyone applying to the Columbia-SciencesPo Dual BA?

I'm applying! Which campus are you going for? I'm applying for Menton.
I just finished my interview for the Menton campus an hour ago (normal Sciences Po route, not the dual degree). I'm more than happy to share my experiences and what the process was like. And if anyone has questions, feel free to reach out :smile:
Hi everyone, what exactly does it mean by submitting proof of 'cumulative grade average'. In the UK we have degree classifications and then the overall percentage (for me it was 68.5%). What kind of proof do I need to submit? or does it have something to do with GPA?
Original post by htiger39
I'm applying! Which campus are you going for? I'm applying for Menton.

I'm applying for Reims :smile:
Reply 92
Received my admissibility email this afternoon!
Reply 93
Me too :smile:
same here!
Reply 95
Half way there!
Reply 96
Original post by Okpfzy22
Hi guys
Anyone applying for Master in Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre

I am! I applied November 29th, "Application is complete for choice 1" December 15th and I just got my admissibility email today. I'm so anxious!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 97
Hey everyone!
Unfortunately I received an email today that I was not admissable. I really do not understand why: I meet the GPA requirement, filled in everything, got official stuff from my home uni, and double checked before I sent it.
If my application had been declined because of my profile I would have been okay with it, but right now they did not even take a look.
Anyone who knows what the problem could have been?
Reply 98
Original post by Cazz-NL
Hey everyone!
Unfortunately I received an email today that I was not admissable. I really do not understand why: I meet the GPA requirement, filled in everything, got official stuff from my home uni, and double checked before I sent it.
If my application had been declined because of my profile I would have been okay with it, but right now they did not even take a look.
Anyone who knows what the problem could have been?

Hi! I'm so sorry to hear that. May I ask what's your GPA and the minimum average required for your country?
On their website they say "An average grade meeting our prerequisites (see below) does not in itself guarantee your admissibility."
If you submitted every document I can't think of another reason other than your GPA.
Reply 99
Original post by Eozu
Hi! I'm so sorry to hear that. May I ask what's your GPA and the minimum average required for your country?
On their website they say "An average grade meeting our prerequisites (see below) does not in itself guarantee your admissibility."
If you submitted every document I can't think of another reason other than your GPA.

During my application my GPA was a 7.67/10 with a minimum of 7.5 out of 10. If this is indeed the reason I got rejected it would be a shame, because after my exchange this semester my GPA is now a 7.82/10.. Perhaps I will give it another shot next year. Best of luck everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending