The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Of course they can, but they wont tell you that they can. Its a dictatorship here! They are allowed to do whatever they want!
pig
Nope.

I thought they could. :confused:
Reply 3
englishstudent
I thought they could. :confused:

No they can't, only the top admin can read PM's and he'd only do so in extreme circumstances.
Reply 4
Thank god, i was swapping xrated messages with some ladies on here
Reply 5
koldtoast
Thank god, i was swapping xrated messages with some ladies on here

They will read them now!! Mods like nothing better than a bit of pron!! lol! :biggrin:
Reply 6
SciFi25
They will read them now!! Mods like nothing better than a bit of pron!! lol! :biggrin:

haha... no seriously only admins can read pms

lou xxx
Reply 7
lou p

haha... no seriously only admins can read pms

lou xxx

Riiiiiggghhhhht. I believe you, not. You have no credibility, your a mod!! lol! You would say that! Just like everyone believe's the state to tell the truth in a dictatorship.
Reply 8
koldtoast
Can they? Coz I've got dead rude ones, post-watershed material and all that.

Verdict??

Nope, but admin certainly can. Trust me.
Reply 9
OK mods PLEASE don't read those msgs i have
Reply 10
A can, thats it.

But make sure whatever you send will not be taken as offense as then we will have to act.
Reply 11
Assuming that our super mods can't run queries, A is the only one who can read pm's.
Reply 12
They can if they're addressed to them.
Reply 13
Zapsta

well that one is pretty dam obvious!! lol! :biggrin:
SciFi25
well that one is pretty dam obvious!! lol! :biggrin:

lol :biggrin:
Reply 15
Zapsta

But most choose not to reply. :rolleyes:
Reply 16
erk-
But most choose not to reply. :rolleyes:

Has your account not yet been sorted?
Reply 17
there was something i wanted done to my account, and someone told me to pm "d", i did, but that was 9 months ago, he wasn't replied yet??? what do i do?
Reply 18
koldtoast
there was something i wanted done to my account, and someone told me to pm "d", i did, but that was 9 months ago, he wasn't replied yet??? what do i do?

Lol thats a long time ago!
Reply 19
When you register the password is encytped using MD5 so the password A or D can see is just lots of hash keys that mean nothing to a human. This means they cannot login into your account.

The only people who can read PMs are A and D is this because they have top level access to the raw database. Making sense of the raw database data can also be quite hard.

The whole point of PMs is that they are private.

Latest

Trending

Trending