The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Arriving at Essex Uni

Am arriving southend campus within the next week, what exactly do I need to bring with me. Like the arrival pass etc. And what do I need to get in order to move into my accommodation, like keys, keycard, id card, etc.
Reply 1
Idek how to get my timeable bro
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Hi @throatgoat,If you follow this link https://www.essex.ac.uk/student/timetables/your-timetable and log in with your details you'll be able to access your personal timetable.I would also recommend following app 'Pocket Essex' where you can easily access your timetable and other useful portals such as Faser, Moodle,LEAP etc.Hope that helps,Leonarda
hey,

if you need contraception, morning after pill, STI testing, STI treatment, PrEP, PEP, or pregnancy testing, you can visit Brook Southend -- it's on the first floor of The Victoria Shopping Centre, in the high street. it's free for everyone living, working or studying in Southend, including uni students and regardless of immigration status.

you can call them on 0330 135 5916, book online at sxt.health/uk, or visit their website at sexualhealthsouthend.co.uk.

any questions and you can use the webchat service on their website, available during the week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending