The Student Room Group

Failed driving test 5 Times

Hi so just want some advice and listen to peoples driving experiences really! I feel like I never get anywhere when I do a driving test I’ve been so close my 4th test i made a silly mistake and was in a 1 lane rounderbout turning left and pulled in front of a car thinking it was 2 lanes this was like 2 mins away from getting back to the test centre my last test I didn’t realise I was going 22mph down a 20mph road what did used to be 30mph I realised a couple of minutes after doing this And I slowed down and explained this to the examiner at the end and he failed me… I don’t want to give up and my driving instructor really does believe in me so I’m hoping I can pass soon as my driving instructor is retiring I’ve had soo many lessons I’m just looking forward to passing whenever that will be
I feel your pain - I was heartbroken when I failed, but after wallowing in my self pity, I booked another test
And my friend told me about the driving test cancellations app - driving test cancellations 4 all , I paid £18
The basic fee and within 3 days of joining I got another test 8 weeks earlier and luckily that time I passed.
So keep going it will be worth it .
Good luck
Original post by LouBLou2
Hi so just want some advice and listen to peoples driving experiences really! I feel like I never get anywhere when I do a driving test I’ve been so close my 4th test i made a silly mistake and was in a 1 lane rounderbout turning left and pulled in front of a car thinking it was 2 lanes this was like 2 mins away from getting back to the test centre my last test I didn’t realise I was going 22mph down a 20mph road what did used to be 30mph I realised a couple of minutes after doing this And I slowed down and explained this to the examiner at the end and he failed me… I don’t want to give up and my driving instructor really does believe in me so I’m hoping I can pass soon as my driving instructor is retiring I’ve had soo many lessons I’m just looking forward to passing whenever that will be

There is no rush. My mum took 9 driving tests. You will get there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending