The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Official City, University of London 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

How long after your interview would you get an interview - this is as a healthcare applicant
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
How long after your interview would you get an interview - this is as a healthcare applicant

offer*
Law LLB offer holder - BBB
Predicted Grades: A*AA
Also applied to: UCL,LSE,York, Leeds :smile:
Original post by aurimaspra
Law LLB offer holder - BBB
Predicted Grades: A*AA
Also applied to: UCL,LSE,York, Leeds :smile:

Hi @aurimaspra

I hope you are doing well. Do you have any ideas which university you want to firm and keep as insurance?

I am a final year LLB Law student so if you have any questions about the course, studying, uni life, City university then feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer them.

Anisa 😊
Final Year LLB Law Student
Original post by Anonymous

i think it's a couple weeks as i asked at the interview
Hey, my name's Emma,
What course are you applying for? Law LLB
What subjects are you studying now? History, Psychology and Business

Is anybody planning on commuting to uni as I live in Hertfordshire and wanted to see how common it was?
Original post by RazzzBerries
Best of luck! I'm a current first-year law student at City - feel free to ask any questions you might have. :h:

Hi, I received a conditional offer, however I just wanted to ask what honestly would be a better choice city/sheffield or qmul?
Original post by emmaaaaadixon
Hey, my name's Emma,
What course are you applying for? Law LLB
What subjects are you studying now? History, Psychology and Business

Is anybody planning on commuting to uni as I live in Hertfordshire and wanted to see how common it was?

Hi, I applied for law and received a conditional offer and I'm an international student from India, I am studying history, pol sc and psychology
Original post by latikausmani_
Hi, I received a conditional offer, however I just wanted to ask what honestly would be a better choice city/sheffield or qmul?

Bear in mind that I'm going to be biased as a current City student :lol:, but I definitely think this uni has great resources and reputation within the University of London. There are also high levels of student satisfaction here!

Nonetheless, each uni has its own USPs and you need to look at the specifics that you are interested in the most (e.g accommodation, academics etc)). Have a look around and research these areas and you will come to an informed decision. :yep:
h

Original post by RazzzBerries
Bear in mind that I'm going to be biased as a current City student :lol:, but I definitely think this uni has great resources and reputation within the University of London. There are also high levels of student satisfaction here!

Nonetheless, each uni has its own USPs and you need to look at the specifics that you are interested in the most (e.g accommodation, academics etc)). Have a look around and research these areas and you will come to an informed decision. :yep:

how are the placements at city?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by latikausmani_
h

how are the placements at city?

Depends on your course but there are currently loads of opportunities for placements! There's a micro-placement scheme running that you could do as part of your degree too if it still runs when you get here. :yep:
Hi!
I'm going to be doing LLB Law :smile:
I studied French, Spanish and Psychology at A-Level !
Original post by mkim123
Hi!
I studied French, Spanish and Psychology at A-Level !i

i will be doing law llb as well, let me know if u want to connect
Has anyone received any children nursing offers yet?
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to City, University of London for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here

i'm applying for bsc hons psychology and wanted to know how is the course there
Original post by Deshna139

I'm going to tag in @Anisa-CityUoL to see if they can help with your question! :smile:
@Anisa-CityUoL
Original post by mkim123
Hi!
I studied French, Spanish and Psychology at A-Level !

Hi @mkim123 [br] [br] I hope you are doing well! What other universities have you applied to?

Let me know if you have any questions about the course or the university itself and I will be happy to answer.

Anisa
Original post by Deshna139

Hi @Deshna139

I hope you are doing well!

Unfortunately, I am not a Psychology student so I don't have much knowledge to answer this question. However, a great thing about City is that we provide an opportunity for you to chat to students from the course you are interested in studying. You can find further information here. We also have videos uploaded onto the course page at City, University of London should you be interested. Scroll down to where it says 'Our students works'.

I hope this helps.

Anisa 😊
Original post by Anisa-CityUoL
Hi @mkim123 [br] [br] I hope you are doing well! What other universities have you applied to?

Let me know if you have any questions about the course or the university itself and I will be happy to answer.

Anisa

Hi Anisa,

I was wondering how long City usually takes to respond. I applied in January and still haven't recieved anything.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending