but i think they require ABB

Is yours offer contextual? Thank you!
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by mm3475
Did anyone else firm city to study Criminology?

Mee:smile:
Original post by k13d
Mee:smile:

I"d like to meet new people before the course starts. If you want to talk PM me:smile:)
Original post by momo66
Ahhh I'm an undergrad though

Hey @momo66

I hope you are well.

I live at IQ City, great accommodation for both UG and PG students. It has a great location, the staff is very friendly. You can choose between en-suite rooms with a shared kitchen, studios or shared apartments.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Best wishes,

Raluca Tancu
Official Bayes Business School Student Rep
Original post by Raluca-CityUoL
Hey @momo66

I hope you are well.

I live at IQ City, great accommodation for both UG and PG students. It has a great location, the staff is very friendly. You can choose between en-suite rooms with a shared kitchen, studios or shared apartments.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Best wishes,

Raluca Tancu

Hi, so when I was applying for accommodation I saw that iq city was only for postgraduate students. I’ve applied to garden halls as my first option. Any idea what the chances are of me getting my chosen accommodation . Also any information about garden halls will be really helpful!
yess it is :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Is yours offer contextual? Thank you!
Original post by momo66
Hi, so when I was applying for accommodation I saw that iq city was only for postgraduate students. I’ve applied to garden halls as my first option. Any idea what the chances are of me getting my chosen accommodation . Also any information about garden halls will be really helpful!

Hi!

That's correct, unfortunately.
I would say that the best thing to do is to [url= [email protected]]ask the accommodation team at City.
Sorry, but I don't know that much about Garden Halls. Check their website.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Raluca Tancu

Reply 127
Original post by lovelyyy
hey i'm pretty sure i'll be also firming city for business and management. do you perhaps want to talk a little? i'm also international so it will all be new to me!!

heyy, i firmed city for business and marketing (not same course as you, but i figured out we might still see each other around)
hi, does anyone know how long it will take to recieve the CAS? i am scared i won't recieve my student visa on time, what will i do in this situation?
Hi,

I had a few questions for those who are studying Economics with Accounting :

1. What is the weighting of each year ? i.e. is year 1 10% of the final grade etc
2. How much of year 1 is assignment based and exams ?
3. Are the accounting courses taken in Bayes Business School ?
4. Do you get to have a wider choice of elective courses as part of the degree i.e. courses from Bayes Business School or is there a limited list of optional courses ?

Thanks
Hi,
is anyone studying Criminology with sociology at city 2023 sept?
Reply 131
Original post by hannah2378
Hi,
is anyone studying Criminology with sociology at city 2023 sept?

I can’t find any threads for city 2023, I am also looking for people studying nursing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending