The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Self Assessment

Has anyone else got an email from York telling them they’ve been invited for a self assessment? If so what are we meant to do, they haven’t given much guidance on the emai
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone else got an email from York telling them they’ve been invited for a self assessment? If so what are we meant to do, they haven’t given much guidance on the emai

hey, i've just received an offer for york law so I should be able to help! :smile:
you just click on the self assessment link, watch the videos and look through the questions. after clicking through all of that, it should say something like "if you believe this learning style is right for you, email us this with your ucas id and full name" and then you basically copy and paste the sentence and send it off to them with your ucas id and full name!
if you have any questions lmk because I was in your position a few days ago!
University of York
York
personally im an extrovert so it doesnt particularly bother me, but obviously I'm just a uni applicant so I haven't experienced it yet :smile: it think its definitely something to take into account, however there'll definitely be like-minded people to you and its a great support system so I wouldn't rule it out entirely just for that! then again, everyone's different so id maybe look into the teaching style more!
Original post by Max2020
How long did it take for them to give you an offer after the self assessment - I confirmed i was happy with how they teach yesterday evening

they responded two days later :smile:
Original post by dolcie000
they responded two days later :smile:

Hi, after you emailed them saying that you were okay with the self assessment did they reply to that email to confirm they got your response? i’m afraid that my email hasn’t gone through or something and that they’ll just reject me
Reply 5
What sort of questions are you asked?
Reply 6
I want to know swell!
Original post by spb22
What sort of questions are you asked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending