The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Uni of York Self assessment

Hey all, i was wondering if anyone knew what the pbl self assessment for Law would entail? Idk if im being thick or not but i dont get what you have to do, do you go to the university and answer questions or something??? please help 🙏🙏
Reply 1
Nah it’s just a few videos explaining what PBL is then you have to judge whether it’s the right way of learning for you
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by rrryub
Hey all, i was wondering if anyone knew what the pbl self assessment for Law would entail? Idk if im being thick or not but i dont get what you have to do, do you go to the university and answer questions or something??? please help 🙏🙏

I got an offer and I didn't need to do any self assessment
Original post by rrryub

Hello,
There's some nice videos explaining PBL here. When you walk into the law school you'll see lots of break out rooms with a large table and some chairs in, some will be empty, some will have groups working in, this is what you'll see in the first video. The students are working with a supervisor to apply their knowledge to a case (the problem) to decide what to do, what is relevant etc. The second video is one of the supervisors explaining PBL. There's a nice video of one of our students explaining it here as well.

Hope that helps, let me know if you'd like more information 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending