The Student Room Group

In a relationship but like someone else

I'm in a sticky situation I've been with this guy now for a year and he was my first but I like someone else, he's much older but he's still super hot things have already happened and I feel guilty but I just can't stop myself, any advice?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in a sticky situation I've been with this guy now for a year and he was my first but I like someone else, he's much older but he's still super hot things have already happened and I feel guilty but I just can't stop myself, any advice?

It's horrible that you've already cheated on your bf, but the only reasonable thing that you can do now is to be honest with him about what you've done and get out of his life.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

You need to come clean to your boyfriend and break up with him. If things are serious then you can pursue a relationship with the other guy, but there is no need to hurt your boyfriend in the process.
You tell your boyfriend so he dumps you. He deserves so much better than a cheater.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending