Reply 1
Are you insane, OP? See a psychiatrist.
Reply 2
alexmahone

:yep:

Someone worries toooo much...
I can't imagine they really care
They aren't going to care. And I doubt they pay much attention to your DOB.

Fingers crossed you don't get any bad news on that day!
Reply 5
Lmfao
Reply 6
Aw, bless! Why would you have a good chance of getting rejected on that day?
Reply 7
Well unis give out all of their offers on the same day, and if that day happens to be your birthday, then they CAN'T reject you (something to do with political correctness I hear) so keep your fingers crossed!!!
Reply 8
alexmahone

:ditto:
Can you people not read?
I did say "Obviously they wouldn't look. But I really hope that it's not THAT kind of coincidence."
A Stranger in Moscow
Do you think that Universities look at your birthday?
Like mine is the 12th November so I have a good chance of getting rejected or whatnot on that day. Do you think they'd look? Or do they not care about a ruined birthday?

Obviously they wouldn't look. But I really hope that it's not THAT kind of coincidence.

there was me thinking you were sane....:frown:
seek medical help
anna_spanner89
there was me thinking you were sane....:frown:

I am!!!
I thought the last sentence made it out that I was joking!? :P
A Stranger in Moscow
I am!!!
I thought the last sentence made it out that I was joking!? :P

lol chill im bantering...

i got worried bout that too..refused to check my track on my birthday lol
anna_spanner89
lol chill im bantering...

i got worried bout that too..refused to check my track on my birthday lol

Phew, God. I can't believe nearly everyone took me seriously, including someone who said that people can't get rejected on their birthday.

Last year my UCAS was born on my birthday, so there was no chance of any replies whatsoever.
A Stranger in Moscow
Phew, God. I can't believe nearly everyone took me seriously, including someone who said that people can't get rejected on their birthday.

Last year my UCAS was born on my birthday, so there was no chance of any replies whatsoever.

you applied last year?
anna_spanner89
you applied last year?

Yeah man, I am a 3rd year!
Which is actually the reason I posted. Whilst in jest, it does look as though I am going to have the worst birthday ever this year, as all my friends are at Uni and no-one wants to come back for it.
A Stranger in Moscow
Yeah man, I am a 3rd year!
Which is actually the reason I posted. Whilst in jest, it does look as though I am going to have the worst birthday ever this year, as all my friends are at Uni and no-one wants to come back for it.

oh so you're gap yearing, what happend to your application last year?
anna_spanner89
oh so you're gap yearing, what happend to your application last year?

Well no not strictly, I was going to gap year as I applied for Philosophy and Spanish (just picked two of my favourite subjects) but then realised I only liked Philosophy for the mind bit and was going to travel taking a self-taught Biology A level with me :biggrin:
But I did worse than I thought and so I got roped into doing the Biology and taking up Chemistry A2 and retaking a whole load of ****.

You quit uni, right? What course/uni did you quit?
If you say Neuroscience at Bristol, I'll kill ya.
Reply 19
I dunno if this counts but I was rejected twice on my birthday when I phoned up the unis to check

Latest

Trending

Trending