The Student Room Group

Classical Civilisation Notes

Hey, Ive recently decided to do the Classical Civilisation A-level Fast track this year. Since im a privat candidate I don't have direct access to a teacher and their notes, so I wanted to ask here if anyone has done/is doing the A-level and could share their notes with me? Or maybe someone knows a Website where I could get notes from? Anything would help:smile:
Im doing the Odyssey, the Aeneid, Greek religion and Greek theatre.
Thanks in Advance
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by miri23
Hey, Ive recently decided to do the Classical Civilisation A-level Fast track this year. Since im a privat candidate I don't have direct access to a teacher and their notes, so I wanted to ask here if anyone has done/is doing the A-level and could share their notes with me? Or maybe someone knows a Website where I could get notes from? Anything would help:smile:
Im doing the Odyssey, the Aeneid, Greek religion and Greek theatre.
Thanks in Advance

It has been 20 years since I did A Level Classical Civilisation so I'm afraid I don't have any notes to offer

However I'm in the middle of my Classical Studies degree right now and I've recently re-covered some overlapping topics. I'm sure I can rustle up a few notes for you.

Leave it with me.
Reply 3
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
It has been 20 years since I did A Level Classical Civilisation so I'm afraid I don't have any notes to offer

However I'm in the middle of my Classical Studies degree right now and I've recently re-covered some overlapping topics. I'm sure I can rustle up a few notes for you.

Leave it with me.

That would be great, thanks
Original post by miri23
That would be great, thanks

I've messaged you
Do you still have these notes? I am interested c: thanks in advance
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I've messaged you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending