The Student Room Group

Veterinary Interview 'Observational Task'

Hi,
I've got an interview for University of Nottingham. They've said they'll email 2 days before the interview date with an 'observational task.' Anyone know what this might be?

tell us more
Original post by jukesamelia
Hi,
I've got an interview for University of Nottingham. They've said they'll email 2 days before the interview date with an 'observational task.' Anyone know what this might be?

I've got an interview for nottingham next week and they also mentioned an observational task in the emailing confirming my booking. I have no clue what it is and was wondering if I could have some advice/ be pointed in the right direction :smile:
Original post by manicured-mouse
I've got an interview for nottingham next week and they also mentioned an observational task in the emailing confirming my booking. I have no clue what it is and was wondering if I could have some advice/ be pointed in the right direction :smile:

They will send it to you, and you have to look at it in detail, and they will ask you to talk about it
Original post by boomsicles48

They will send it to you, and you have to look at it in detail, and they will ask you to talk about it

Thank you for the clarification :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending