The Student Room Group

Not sure how my job interview went?

I went for an interview the other day and the guy who was interviewing me was really nice, although he never asked me much, it was more me doing the job and him observing me. However he asked questions about if I’m flexible and what I’m doing at the moment. He also spoke with me about uniform. He said he has some more interviews to conduct but will let me know next week. He never asked when I can start.

Based on what I’ve mentioned above is it unlikely I’ll get the job?
Original post by Anonymous
I went for an interview the other day and the guy who was interviewing me was really nice, although he never asked me much, it was more me doing the job and him observing me. However he asked questions about if I’m flexible and what I’m doing at the moment. He also spoke with me about uniform. He said he has some more interviews to conduct but will let me know next week. He never asked when I can start.

Based on what I’ve mentioned above is it unlikely I’ll get the job?

It's impossible to tell from this information. I doubt whether the interviewer even know whether you'll get the job. He won't know that until he's interviewed the other candidates and decided who's best.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
It's impossible to tell from this information. I doubt whether the interviewer even know whether you'll get the job. He won't know that until he's interviewed the other candidates and decided who's best.

Ah ok thank you for your reply!

During the interview I felt I done all the job tasks correctly aside from a couple of mistakes and it seemed to go well if a little slow. I just am so anxious haha! Hopefully I’ll hear soon. If I’m unsuccessful will they likely not ring?
Reply 3
Anyone able to help?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone able to help?

The only help you need is with patience. The interviewer said he "will let me know next week" (that's presumably this week now). Having random folk on TSR guessing what the outcome might be is not helpful. You just have to wait and see. On the same basis, no-one knows whether he'll contact you if you're unsuccessful, although many employers do not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending