The Student Room Group

Who's applied for a 5th choice for medicine?

First rejection has rolled in lol, I still haven't applied for a 5th choice and probably won't. But I'm just wondering what other people might have applied to. When I was looking into what to apply for I realised I really didn't want to just be doing a straight Biology or biomedical degree really, nor did I want to be an allied health professional as I knew I'd just end up regretting not doing medicine. The only other thing I think I would actually LOVE studying as much as medicine is Languages or maybe classics, but neither of those are careers in. Thus my decision not to apply for anything, gap year and reapply is the plan if I don't get the rest of my choices. themselves.

What has everyone here applied for?
Thank you for this. Am I right in thinking that you have to have used your 5th choice on a non med course and withdraw before you can go into ucas extra/clearing?
Brilliant. Thank you.
Reply 3
Original post by fluffffypanda1
Thank you for this. Am I right in thinking that you have to have used your 5th choice on a non med course and withdraw before you can go into ucas extra/clearing?

Hi- is this correct? So would i need to add a 5 th choice by a certain date to go into clearing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending