The Student Room Group

Brunel University Physician Associate MSc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bfs966
For those who have an interview at the end of Jan, when did they email you to invite you to the interview?

My interview is the 28th Jan and i got invited on the 22nd december
Hi guys , has anyone had issues applying to the Brunel physician associate course. Whenever I click the apply link it sends me to the ucas webpage but when I try to click apply on ucas webpage it sends me back to the Brunel one. It’s been doing that for a few days now and they deadline is approaching. Has this happened to anyone and how did you resolve it.
Reply 22
Try directly applying from UCAS website
Original post by Joeeyy
Try directly applying from UCAS website

I have but it just sends me back to the Brunel website
Reply 24
Original post by Xxxxtrye
I have but it just sends me back to the Brunel website

Hey! If you haven’t signed up to UCAS yet I’d say do that first. Then when you start your ‘UCAS application’ you can add Brunel as a choice for the PA MSc. UCAS will send your application off to Brunel
Reply 25
Hi, does anyone know what hospitals Brunel sends students to for the PA course?
Those who have had interviews already - how long did the interview take place? i've got lectures and stuff on the day too and not sure whether ill have to miss them or not
Reply 27
it’s only 40 mins to one hour
Did anyone else hear back who had their interview on Friday 28th? Has anyone be offered a place? Of have been put on a waiting list?
Original post by 13stuckeyc
Did anyone else hear back who had their interview on Friday 28th? Has anyone be offered a place? Of have been put on a waiting list?

I had my interview about a week ago and just got waitlisted. I heard before someone else get waitlisted. Anyone have any idea how it works and what our chances are? Also are they giving out offers rn as well or just waiting lists and rejections?
Reply 30
I also got waitlisted.
I got waitlisted too! seems like everybody got waitlisted tbh....
Original post by Jackryanisaight
I had my interview about a week ago and just got waitlisted. I heard before someone else get waitlisted. Anyone have any idea how it works and what our chances are? Also are they giving out offers rn as well or just waiting lists and rejectionI s?

I mean a fair few of us have been waitlisted now! I only had my interview on Friday seemed pretty quick to make a decision. Has anyone actually had an offer? Maybe they're just waitlisting/rejecting and theyll make their decision once all the interviews are over
Reply 33
I also got waitlisted
Reply 34
Yh I’m starting to think being waitlisted means nothing lol.
Original post by mms678
Yh I’m starting to think being waitlisted means nothing lol.

probs hahhaha unless anyone has been given an offer so far?
Reply 36
i got waitlisted too i haven’t heard anything since december
has anyone heard back
Reply 38
nope have you
Reply 39
Hey, same! I was placed on a waiting list though I’m not sure how they’ll determine who to give places to on the waiting list? Kind of has me stressed lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending