The Student Room Group

Brunel University Physician Associate MSc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sam21345
Hi i was wondering if anyone has applied for 2022 entry for PA studies, and has heard anything back. I had an interview and they said my interview was good and i was placed on a waiting list.. even though deadline isn’t till january

Hi and same! I was told I’m on the waiting list though I’m not sure how they’ll determine who to give places to that is if any become available, it kind of has me stressed lol
Reply 41
same i was put on a waiting list too 😩😩
Reply 42
Original post by sam21345
same i was put on a waiting list too 😩😩

I wonder how it will work? Maybe they’ll give offers out after all interviews?
Reply 43
that’s what i think too tbh because if they wanted to reject us they would of just rejected
hi has anyone here confirmed there place for brunel? will you all be living on campus or commuting? :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by Hanah1271
hi has anyone here confirmed there place for brunel? will you all be living on campus or commuting? :smile:

Are you doing the PA course?
Original post by Joeeyy
Are you doing the PA course?

Yes! Are you? Will you be commuting or moving our? I'll be driving about 45 mins
Reply 47
Yepp.That's great.I will be living on campus.
Is there a group chat for our course?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Joeeyy
Yepp.That's great.I will be living on campus.
Is there a group chat for our course?

Oh great! I havnt come across a group chat for our courses what day is you move in date? The 11th? Also the course starts on the 19th doesn't it?
Reply 49
I will move in on the first of September.Btw did you receive the mail about the induction week?
Original post by Joeeyy
I will move in on the first of September.Btw did you receive the mail about the induction week?

Yeh I did receive if but induction week is on the 11th but the email I received today says it starts on the 30th August. So are you going to be coming on the 30th August
Reply 51
Yeh I did receive if but induction week is on the 11th but the email I received today says it starts on the 30th August. So are you going to be coming on the 30th August

Hi guys,
I also received an email about the induction and I will be coming on the 30th of August.
Original post by Dark08
Hi guys,
I also received an email about the induction and I will be coming on the 30th of August.

Is it just the 30th we come in? Or everyday after that?
Reply 53
Is it just the 30th we come in? Or everyday after that?

They said to come in on the 30th because it’s mandatory but they didn’t mention any other dates, so I think it’s the 30th only. We can ask them if it’s the whole week when we’re there.
On the induction email, do you know where to find the book to review? I can’t find it anywhere
Reply 54

Unfortunately,No
Original post by Dark08
They said to come in on the 30th because it’s mandatory but they didn’t mention any other dates, so I think it’s the 30th only. We can ask them if it’s the whole week when we’re there.
On the induction email, do you know where to find the book to review? I can’t find it anywhere

No idea about the book to review, have you done Any preparation for the course? Or are you just going by knowledge from your undergraduate degree
Reply 56
No idea about the book to review, have you done Any preparation for the course? Or are you just going by knowledge from your undergraduate degree

Ahhh okay, there’s no link for the book.
I watched a few videos about the different OSCE skills other than that I’m going by knowledge from my undergraduate degree. What about you?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Dark08
Ahhh okay, there’s no link for the book.
I watched a few videos about the different OSCE skills other than that I’m going by knowledge from my undergraduate degree. What about you?

Yes same, although I have had a year out, so I have refreshed on anatomy, and I have covered matrix conditions Just to get an idea of what Is to come. I am super nervous!
Reply 58
Yes same, although I have had a year out, so I have refreshed on anatomy, and I have covered matrix conditions Just to get an idea of what Is to come. I am super nervous!

I’ve also had a year out and I’m nervous too.
Original post by Dark08
I’ve also had a year out and I’m nervous too.

At least we are on the same page 😭😭🙈. Also will you be moving out or commuting?

Quick Reply

Latest