The Student Room Group

Brunel University Physician Associate MSc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Hanah1271
At least we are on the same page 😭😭🙈. Also will you be moving out or commuting?

Yesss hahahaha, I will be commuting!!!
Original post by Dark08
Yesss hahahaha, I will be commuting!!!

Aww same! How long will you be communicating for? I'm going to be driving about an hour away, coming from near Hertfordshire.
Reply 62
Aww same! How long will you be communicating for? I'm going to be driving about an hour away, coming from near Hertfordshire.

I’ll be commuting by bus and train and it will take about an hour and half.
Original post by Dark08
I’ll be commuting by bus and train and it will take about an hour and half.

Oh wow! Where are you commuting from??
Reply 64
Oh wow! Where are you commuting from??

I’ll be commuting from East London!
Reply 65
Hi guys, I’ll also be starting the PA course this year!

I asked the programme lead about the induction and they sent me an itinerary for the whole of next week.

And I’ll also be commuting from East London! Glad to hear I won’t be the only one :smile:
Original post by S_Ally

I asked the programme lead about the induction and they sent me an itinerary for the whole of next week.

And I’ll also be commuting from East London! Glad to hear I won’t be the only one :smile:

Could you share the itinerary please!! Or let us know what times on each day we will be starting and finishing please!!!
Reply 67
Original post by S_Ally

I asked the programme lead about the induction
and they sent me an itinerary for the whole of next week.

Oh wow I’m glad to hear that!!!😊
I would like to know the itinerary as well because they didn’t give us anything apart from the 30th.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 68
Could you share the itinerary please!! Or let us know what times on each day we will be starting and finishing please!!!

Yesyes😊
Original post by Dark08
Oh wow I’m glad to hear that!!!😊
I would like to know the itinerary as well because they didn’t give us anything apart from the 30th.

Yess, please, anyone else super nervous or just me😭😭 I'm so scared
Reply 70
Ok, so:

Tuesday: 10-4.30 PM
Wednesday: 9-4.30 PM
Thursday: 9.30-4.30 PM
Friday: 9.30-3 PM

Do any of you know if there is a group chat for our course?
Original post by S_Ally
Ok, so:

Thank you! I'm super nervous to start the course anyone else or just me
Also no group chat, maybe we can make it on Tuesday?
Reply 72
Original post by S_Ally
Ok, so:

Thank you!!! I don’t think there’s a group chat yet
Reply 73
Thank you! I'm super nervous to start the course anyone else or just me
Also no group chat, maybe we can make it on Tuesday?

Now that I think about it, I’m kind of nervous as well and yes we should!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Dark08
Now that I think about it, I’m kind of nervous as well and yes we should!

Aha maybe I'm the only one having a nervous breakdown 😭 anxiety is through the roof
Reply 75
Aha maybe I'm the only one having a nervous breakdown 😭 anxiety is through the roof

I am nervous too because it’s a new place but don’t worry, we’re in this together 😊🤝
Original post by Dark08
I am nervous too because it’s a new place but don’t worry, we’re in this together 😊🤝

Aw thank you! Hope everyone on the course is nice. I'm super scared but like you say it's a new place. Just so anxious about the work load etc but I'm sure everyone will be supportive
Aw thank you! Hope everyone on the course is nice. I'm super scared but like you say it's a new place. Just so anxious about the work load etc but I'm sure everyone will be supportive

Is everyone turning up for the welcome week on the 30th August? Unfortunately I can’t make it :frown:

also any ideas on the number of people on the course, just wondering if it’s a small group course
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Student7867
Is everyone turning up for the welcome week on the 30th August? Unfortunately I can’t make it :frown:

also any ideas on the number of people on the course, just wondering if it’s a small group course

Hey I will be coming tomorrow foe induction, no idea on the number on the course. When will you be coming? For teaching which starts on the 5th?
Hey I will be coming tomorrow foe induction, no idea on the number on the course. When will you be coming? For teaching which starts on the 5th?

Yes I’ll be coming on the 5th. Also does anyone have any ideas on parking for those of us who are driving?

Quick Reply

Latest