The Student Room Group

Brunel University Physician Associate MSc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Student7867
Yes I’ll be coming on the 5th. Also does anyone have any ideas on parking for those of us who are driving?

No idea, how far will you be driving from? I'll be coming from near Hertfordshire. I have no idea what is happening and where I'm supposed to park, I'm super worried.
Original post by Hanah1271
No idea, how far will you be driving from? I'll be coming from near Hertfordshire. I have no idea what is happening and where I'm supposed to park, I'm super worried.

I’m driving from Surrey so it’s about a 45min drive. Theres not been much info about where to park or what’s happening really
Reply 82
I’m driving from Surrey so it’s about a 45min drive. Theres not been much info about where to park or what’s happening really

Did you guys go?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 83
Original post by Hanah1271

I think there are parking permits for students. Did you go to the welcome week?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Dark08
Did you guys go?

I didn’t go, how was it people who went??
I didn’t go, how was it people who went??

Also does anyone know where we park, as I’ve not yet got a student parking permit?
Original post by sam21345
quite general questions on why you want to become a PA, some scenarios based questions aswell and I got a response with two weeks stating that i’ve been accepted however due to limited places i have been put on a waiting list as there’s only 30 places available. They will let me know by may if there’s a place or not

Hey… I’m writing my cv for the application and wanted to ask how much the cv weighs? I’m a bit inexperienced in writing CV’s so do you mind showing me yours so I can read it ?
Original post by S_Ally
Hi guys, I’ll also be starting the PA course this year!

I asked the programme lead about the induction and they sent me an itinerary for the whole of next week.

And I’ll also be commuting from East London! Glad to hear I won’t be the only one :smile:

Hey… I’ve applied to the PA masters degree for this year and they want to see my CV. Can I ask you how much the CV weighs to them and do you mind if I read yours as It must be really good as they accepted you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest