The Student Room Group

Jaguar Land Rover Graduate Scheme

Just got an offer for the Analytics and Digital Graduate Scheme starting in September. I wanted to see if anyone else is on this or another pathway at JLR starting in 2022. Not sure what to do for relocation/rent

Scroll to see replies

That’s amazing! When and how did you apply? And I’m guessing you will have to sort accommodation for yourself before you start if you cannot commute to work from your current address
I applied a couple of months ago just on the JLR graduate careers website. I think they still have the corporate and engineering applications open
Reply 3
Original post by JBoy1301
Just got an offer for the Analytics and Digital Graduate Scheme starting in September. I wanted to see if anyone else is on this or another pathway at JLR starting in 2022. Not sure what to do for relocation/reni

Im on the last stage did the assessment centre for manufacturing engineering at gaydon for sep2022. Still waiting for feedback so fingers crossed. On the career website thingy it says im on the offer process, can anyone elaborate on what that means?
Original post by Hatm95
Im on the last stage did the assessment centre for manufacturing engineering at gaydon for sep2022. Still waiting for feedback so fingers crossed. On the career website thingy it says im on the offer process, can anyone elaborate on what that means?

Probably a good sign, mine says that as well and they called me to give an offer :smile:
Reply 5
Congratulations for your offer! I just got an email for the last assessment centre round due in Jan 2022. Do you have any tips/advise/suggestions for this last round? What kind of questions did they ask and how was the personality task (Diamond 9)?Your help will be greatly appreciated :smile:)
Original post by SGirll07
Congratulations for your offer! I just got an email for the last assessment centre round due in Jan 2022. Do you have any tips/advise/suggestions for this last round? What kind of questions did they ask and how was the personality task (Diamond 9)?Your help will be greatly appreciated :smile:)

For the most part, the advice they give you beforehand is more than enough. I would just say make sure you know the standard questions like why you want to work there etc, and just be yourself. They aren't trying to trick you out or anything they just want to get to know you and your experiences so don't stress and make sure you come prepared with real-life examples of what you've done. The diamond 9 exercise isn't about how you complete it but more about how you justify and explain your choices (there's no right answer). Good luck!
Reply 7
Probably a good sign, mine says that as well and they called me to give an offer :smile:

Well fingers 🤞 hopefully that would be the case for me aswell
Reply 8
For the most part, the advice they give you beforehand is more than enough. I would just say make sure you know the standard questions like why you want to work there etc, and just be yourself. They aren't trying to trick you out or anything they just want to get to know you and your experiences so don't stress and make sure you come prepared with real-life examples of what you've done. The diamond 9 exercise isn't about how you complete it but more about how you justify and explain your choices (there's no right

Well explained! Also they explain everything in detail in a presentation that they will facilitate online like 4/5days before the assessment day. Just don't overthink it its very easy going once you're there just remember to take your time before answering, you can have a think as long as you want, they won't rush you, also all interviews are 1 to 1 basis there are no group based exercises, its just you and 1 interviewer in a room.
I have an offer for the analytics and digital scheme at JLR too. Congratulations! What route did apply for? I put down a preference for Indigital.

I asked the graduates they had come to meet us where they lived and they said pretty much all of them live in Leamington Spa, so I've been looking for places there.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Jupiterian5
I have an offer for the analytics and digital scheme at JLR too. Congratulations! What route did apply for? I put down a preference for Indigital.

I asked the graduates they had come to meet us where they lived and they said pretty much all of them live in Leamington Spa, so I've been looking for places there.

Congrats to you too! I put Indigital as my preference as well, I think it's the most popular one. I'll be kinda sad if I get put on one of the others and might ask to change if I do. I was looking at Leamington as well, I think I will end up trying to find a house share closer to the start date cos it's cheaper and I kinda wanna be social and live with other people for the first year
Reply 11
I got an offer for the finance grad role starting in 2022. In the email it mentioned putting all grads into a Fb chat in the new year, so I’ll see what people saying about accom there
Original post by Dss98
I got an offer for the finance grad role starting in 2022. In the email it mentioned putting all grads into a Fb chat in the new year, so I’ll see what people saying about accom there

When did you hear from them. I applied for the same role but am still awaiting a response
Reply 13
Congrats to you too! I put Indigital as my preference as well, I think it's the most popular one. I'll be kinda sad if I get put on one of the others and might ask to change if I do. I was looking at Leamington as well, I think I will end up trying to find a house share closer to the start date cos it's cheaper and I kinda wanna be social and live with other people for the first year

Did you receive your contract yet? They've sent mine, but it didn't include the privilege buying scheme and the discounts they mentioned on early stages. Did send an email on that but no answer. Do you think these two things are applicable regardless whether or not they're mentioned in the contract
Hey guys!

I recently changed my device and for some reason, i cannot find the Jaguar career portal link.
I would really appreciate if anyone could send it here :smile:
Reply 15
Hey guys!

I recently changed my device and for some reason, i cannot find the Jaguar career portal link.
I would really appreciate if anyone could send it here :smile:

https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?company=C0001130632P&site=&lang=en_US&login_ns=login&loginFlowRequired=true&showLogOutMsg=true&brandUrl=&_s.crb=y48MjZugaUxoqDFY91xtr9tWhJd6LP4SwGE2E%252f%252b5ikg%253d

How did your assessment centre go?

Thank you so much for sending the link :smile:

It went okay, ngl there were some intense 90 mins but I am still waiting to hear back from them about the outcome.
How about you?
Reply 17
Thank you so much for sending the link :smile:

It went okay, ngl there were some intense 90 mins but I am still waiting to hear back from them about the outcome.
How about you?

Thats good! Whether you got it or not well done getting this far its last stage so best of luck to you!

I got the offer and signed the contract to start next September
Original post by Hatm95
Did you receive your contract yet? They've sent i mine, but it didn't include the privilege buying scheme and the discounts they mentioned on early stages. Did send an email on that but no answer. Do you think these two things are applicable regardless whether or not they're mentioned in the contract

In my contract I think I remember them briefly mentioning the Privilege purchase scheme but it was just a sentence. I’d imagine they give us more information when they do onbaording
Reply 19
In my contract I think I remember them briefly mentioning the Privilege purchase scheme but it was just a sentence. I’d imagine they give us more information when they do onbaording

Its not a major issue if didn't, its just me being thorough with the details lol. What you said makes sense

Quick Reply

Latest