The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Portfolio submission date??

I literally have no idea when the due date is and it’s stressing me out does anyone have a clue?
Original post by Jessmarshall1234
I literally have no idea when the due date is and it’s stressing me out does anyone have a clue?

Hi Jess

I checked with our admissions team who confirmed that applicants will be invited to submit their portfolio once their application has been reviewed by us centrally in Admissions, due to this we do not have a specific submission date. As you have now been invited to submit your portfolio, this request will have been sent to your email containing details of the portfolio submission; what to include, how to submit it and the deadline date for submission. If this has not arrived yet, please keep an eye on your junk mail as it can end up in there,

If you have any other questions, please email [email protected] or give us a shout here.

Thanks

Steph @ ENU
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
thank you so much
Original post by ENUOfficial
Hi Jess

I checked with our admissions team who confirmed that applicants will be invited to submit their portfolio once their application has been reviewed by us centrally in Admissions, due to this we do not have a specific submission date. As you have now been invited to submit your portfolio, this request will have been sent to your email containing details of the portfolio submission; what to include, how to submit it and the deadline date for submission. If this has not arrived yet, please keep an eye on your junk mail as it can end up in there,

If you have any other questions, please email [email protected] or give us a shout here.

Thanks

Steph @ ENU

thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest