The Student Room Group

google apprenticeships 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nicoles_
When do you have your technical interview?

Scheduled it for the end of May what about yourself?
Original post by foiture
A call with my recruiter prior to my first interview!

ohhh cool!!! so like an intro call? or more like a help and guidance call? BTW good luck on your next few interviews, you've got itttttt!!!!1
Original post by foiture
A call with my recruiter prior to my first interview!

did you get invited to a general interview? I am unable to book my call since they changed it last minute on friday and they havent been able to to reply during weekends and bank holiday. It was scheduled for tuesday! but the time they changed it to is when i have an appointment. I emailed the other email they provided but hopefully, they respond and change my date they said all of those interviews are happening this week its like a GCA interview I hope i smash it!
Original post by dinomite474
did you get invited to a general interview? I am unable to book my call since they changed it last minute on friday and they havent been able to to reply during weekends and bank holiday. It was scheduled for tuesday! but the time they changed it to is when i have an appointment. I emailed the other email they provided but hopefully, they respond and change my date they said all of those interviews are happening this week its like a GCA interview I hope i smash it!

is this for digital marketing?
Original post by dinomite474

Yes. The prep call is like help and guidance for the general interview which is this Friday for me.
yes, are you applying for the same?
Original post by foiture
Yes. The prep call is like help and guidance for the general interview which is this Friday for me.

oh, thats cool. plenty of time to prepare, you got this!
If anyone has a technical interview for the SWE apprenticeship, and wants to chat, quote me or reply to this :smile:
Original post by foiture

Yes same! Might go through their digital marketing course and do some interview prep for common questions. How are you preparing and should we create a group chat to discuss our journeys? X
Just had my first interview , anyone know how long it takes to hear back from them?
Original post by lilyrose270
Yes same! Might go through their digital marketing course and do some interview prep for common questions. How are you preparing and should we create a group chat to discuss our journeys? X

Yeah could u create a gc on insta or Snapchat?
if u got an interview for swe when did you apply?
Original post by 420bandobabyy
Just had my first interview , anyone know how long it takes to hear back from them?

was it the intro call or general interview?
is this for digital marketing?

how was your general interview?!!! what did they say the next steps were?
hii! how did it go?

I didn’t make it to the second stage :frown:
Original post by Planetvnus
I didn’t make it to the second stage :frown:

What are you referring to? The General Interview? The initial hang out call with the recruiter?
Reply 56
Final stage with google!!!

312.png
Original post by nicoles_
If anyone has a technical interview for the SWE apprenticeship, and wants to chat, quote me or reply to this :smile:

Well I got my email to book yesterday! Frantically now trying to revise in time for the interview but still waiting for a date to be confirmed.
Is anyone still in the process or anyone been unsuccessful?
Original post by Rubeslaaa
Is anyone still in the process or anyone been unsuccessful?

I got rejected.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending