The Student Room Group

Rolls-Royce Degree Apprenticeship Bristol 2022 start

Has anyone else been accepted on to the engineering degree apprenticeship with Rolls Royce for 2022 start? Specifically those in Bristol. I've signed my contract and I want to know who else I will be working with later this year.
Original post by prits1912
Has anyone else been accepted on to the engineering degree apprenticeship with Rolls Royce for 2022 start? Specifically those in Bristol. I've signed my contract and I want to know who else I will be working with later this year.

Hi, I have also been accepted for the 2022 engineering degree apprenticeship at Rolls Royce in Bristol. I’ve somehow only just stumbled across this post :smile:
I know minimum grades required are two Bs but what do successfully applicants usually apply with ? What qualities do they like you to display?

How has it been so far? I have applied for this years engineering degree apprenticeship.
I failed my online assessment somehow :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by FuturePilot05
I failed my online assessment somehow :frown:

My son was told he'd failed the online assessment, only to receive an email 2 weeks later, to be told he'd passed! Hopefully you'll have the same.

Hi my son has been accepted to start on the degree apprenticeship at Rolls Royce in Bristol this year 2023. Would be great to connect.
Reply 7
Original post by susannegatewood
Hi my son has been accepted to start on the degree apprenticeship at Rolls Royce in Bristol this year 2023. Would be great to connect.

Fab news, my son's application still under review 🤷*♀️
Original post by Wolf52
Fab news, my son's application still under review 🤷*♀️

Good luck to your son post to let us know how he gets on 😊
Reply 9

Thanks 😊 he did contact them, they said his application is still under review.
Reply 10

Hi, Congratulations to you and your son. Can you help with what happens on Assessment Centre day? I have one next week. Thank you
Original post by NoahMolenaar
Hi, I have also been accepted for the 2022 engineering degree apprenticeship at Rolls Royce in Bristol. I’ve somehow only just stumbled across this post :smile:

Hi, I recently applied for it and I’d really appreciate it if you’d tell me about how it’s going
Reply 12
Original post by Jvaddadi
Hi, Congratulations to you and your son. Can you help with what happens on Assessment Centre day? I have one next week. Thank you
Don't suppose you can share your experience with the assessment centre could you? I have one coming up, just want to know what type of questions to expect, what to expect with the case study etc. and what is the written element?

Thanks
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Ead123
Don't suppose you can share your experience with the assessment centre could you? I have one coming up, just want to know what type of questions to expect, what to expect with the case study etc. and what is the written element?

Thanks
Hi, just wanted to ask. Did they let you know via a phone call or email about progress to the assessment centre stage?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending