The Student Room Group

google apprenticeships 2022

Scroll to see replies

(Original post by Other_Owl)I got rejected.

Original post by Other_Owl
I got rejected.

Oh I am sorry to hear that. When did you hear back and how did they tell you? Thank you
Reply 61
Original post by Rubeslaaa
Is anyone still in the process or anyone been unsuccessful?

had my final interview on the 31st.

waiting to hear back. just sent a thankyou/follow up email
Original post by snkr
had my final interview on the 31st.

waiting to hear back. just sent a thankyou/follow up email

Ah nice, same :smile: what apprenticeship are you applying for?
Reply 63
Ah nice, same :smile: what apprenticeship are you applying for?

Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship, Engineering, September 2022 Start - London

What about you?
Original post by snkr
Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship, Engineering, September 2022 Start - London

What about you?

Oh awesome, I wish you the best! I’m applying for the digital marketing one :smile:
(Original post by Other_Owl)I got rejected.

Oh I am sorry to hear that. When did you hear back and how did they tell you? Thank you

It was the genric reply.
Original post by Other_Owl
I got rejected.

me too :/
Just had my SWE phone interview today, now nervously waiting for a reply…
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by KingOfDemons
Just had my SWE phone interview today, now nervously waiting for a reply…

What is SWE?
Original post by lilyrose270
me too :/

All things happen for a reason, it wasn't meant to be. I am sure you will do amazing in any other future opportunities you take on :smile:
What is SWE?

Software Engineering
Original post by KingOfDemons
Software Engineering

Ohh of course. I have applied for digital marketing and have finished all my google meets interviews and just waiting for the results now. So nervous. Haven't had any phone calls though. Good luck!!
Anyone heard anything regarding digital marketing london? Thanks
Original post by 420bandobabyy
Anyone heard anything regarding digital marketing london? Thanks

Hi, had my interview two weeks ago and had an email regarding applying to Multiverse but that’s it. You?
Yeah exact same just finished all the multiverse stuff just wanted to see where everyone else was at
Ohh of course. I have applied for digital marketing and have finished all my google meets interviews and just waiting for the results now. So nervous. Haven't had any phone calls though. Good luck!!

Thanks, I wish you the best of luck too! Hopefully you get in.
Yeah exact same just finished all the multiverse stuff just wanted to see where everyone else was at

Hopefully we both get in!
Yeah 100% , do you know how many people are roughly hired ? I’ve heard about 30 but I’m not sure how true that is
Yeah 100% , do you know how many people are roughly hired ? I’ve heard about 30 but I’m not sure how true that is

yes that is what I’ve also heard. Is that for all the apprenticeships together or only digital marketing? If you want to swap instagrams or whatever to talk more about our application process that would be good :smile:
yeah my @ is 55aamm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending