The Student Room Group

google apprenticeships 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rubeslaaa
yes that is what I’ve also heard. Is that for all the apprenticeships together or only digital marketing? If you want to swap instagrams or whatever to talk more about our application process that would be good :smile:

yeah my @ is 55aamm
Hey when roughly do you hear a reply back after you’ve done the interview, I realised I forgot to ask 😅
Original post by KingOfDemons
Hey when roughly do you hear a reply back after you’ve done the interview, I realised I forgot to ask 😅

Never mind, I got a reply saying I’m through to the next round! 🎉
Original post by KingOfDemons
Never mind, I got a reply saying I’m through to the next round! 🎉

What stage are you at? Have you finished the interviews?
Anyone else receive the questionnaire yesterday?
Reply 85
Original post by foiture
Anyone else receive the questionnaire yesterday?

Yeah I did the questionnaire yesterday, they said we would find out mid June/July so hopefully we will know soon🤣
Original post by grk
Yeah I did the questionnaire yesterday, they said we would find out mid June/July so hopefully we will know soon🤣

Is this for digital marketing?
Original post by Cheesecakef
What stage are you at? Have you finished the interviews?

Not yet, I passed the first screening interview so I'm waiting to confirm my next ones
Reply 88
Is this for digital marketing?

Yeah for the 2022 October start
Have you applied for the same one?
Original post by grk
Yeah for the 2022 October start
Have you applied for the same one?

I sure have! Good luck!
Reply 90
I sure have! Good luck!

Thank you, you too!😁
Original post by grk
Thank you, you too!😁

Thank you! Feel free to connect w me on Linkedin @ Ruby Childe. Hopefully we hear back soon :smile:
Reply 92
Thank you! Feel free to connect w me on Linkedin @ Ruby Childe. Hopefully we hear back soon :smile:

Great, sent you a request just now! :smile:
Hey for those who are doing Software Engineering, does anyone know what is in the second interview?
Anyone have an update for digital marketing
nooo feels like ive been waiting forever! did u fill in the questionnaire? i spoke to my recruiter about it and said it was a mistake email sent by the intern team and we don't have to fill it in??? im so confused
Original post by tasneemk_
nooo feels like ive been waiting forever! did u fill in the questionnaire? i spoke to my recruiter about it and said it was a mistake email sent by the intern team and we don't have to fill it in??? im so confused

I haven’t heard anything either. That’s so weird re the questionnaire. Who’s your recruiter?
I have a meeting today with my recruiter so will let you know the outcome… regarding your questionnaire that is very strange ngl
Original post by 420bandobabyy
I have a meeting today with my recruiter so will let you know the outcome… regarding your questionnaire that is very strange ngl

Best of luck! Let us know how it goes.
@foirture , Thankyou !! Are you also applying for digital marketing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending