The Student Room Group
Reply 1
but wouldnt the college send them anyway?
Reply 2
lol oops sorry i dont expect fast replies late at night :P
Reply 3
tut tut well im on a gap year so i work nights :smile: :P
Reply 4
just working saving up money for a special target :smile: i got AABC E in A2
Reply 5
where you planning on going?
Reply 6
Juggy123
Im applying to aston, and first year i dropped accounts which i got an E in (poor teaching) then did 2 A levels and 2 As's should i state the E on my Ucas application?

unless you declined the grade you need to declare it on UCAS
Aula
unless you declined the grade you need to declare it on UCAS

And you can't decline grades any more, so that gives you the answer, doesn't it? You have to declare it.
Reply 8
right if i dont then.............
Juggy123
right if i dont then.............

You run the risk of being chucked out of the UCAS system for this year, or of losing any offers you receive. You make a declaration when you apply that the information you supply is both accurate and complete.
if u don't put it on ucas the unis will still be able to see ur grades regardless... as once u send off ur ucas, unis get ur grades and modules grades, including UMS all sent to them by exam board
Reply 11
* writes down the E grade *
Reply 12
hmm back in 2 minds again it does look bad :P
Juggy123
it does look bad

The only thing that looks bad is your indecision over such a non-brainer. The downside of not declaring is so potentially disastrous (for a very tiny, probably zero, benefit) that it shouldn't stretch even your powers of decision too much, surely?

The other thing that looks bad, I suppose, is your trustworthiness and honesty.
Reply 14
so what do you wreckon!
It's still a pass so I think you have to include it... but don't quote me on that
Reply 16
haha this is so undecided!
Reply 17
How is it undecided? If you want to apply, you have to write it down. Perhaps you could get the reason mentioned in your reference?
Reply 18
Basically ive got 280 Ucas points from 3 A levels and need 320 im predicted 320 now and will most likely get it. However i dropped Accounts AS because i hated it and got an E however its a good course im applying shall i include it in my ucas? or shall i leave it as my college will probli send it neway need your help!! and do remember it is a highly reguarded course with great competition
You keep starting threads to ask this question. Please stop - you've had perfectly sensible advice previously, and whether you like it or not, the most sensible thing to do is declare it.

In any event, your school has a duty to UCAS check your application for such things, and should notice if you miss anything off like that.

Latest

Trending

Trending