The Student Room Group

Rolls Royce

Has anyone applied for a degree apprenticeship for Rolls Royce?
Original post by harshi.suriyax

Yes, the supply chain management one, but rejected their offer. They were so nice about it tho, and the whole process was super smooth, one of my fave recruitment processes ever. But I realised my thing is tech.
Original post by Angel cake 55
Yes, the supply chain management one, but rejected their offer. They were so nice about it tho, and the whole process was super smooth, one of my fave recruitment processes ever. But I realised my thing is tech.

Congrats! I also did get an offer and accepted it, I was told i had about a week to decide so i said yes, but am starting to have second thoughts, not sure if im allowed to withdraw or terminate the contract so just a bit stuck on what to do.
Reply 3

Yes, engineering one. Have you had an AC invite yet?
Reply 4
Congrats! I also did get an offer and accepted it, I was told i had about a week to decide so i said yes, but am starting to have second thoughts, not sure if im allowed to withdraw or terminate the contract so just a bit stuck on what to do.

You are allowed to pull out of the contract. You can leave the job whenever as long as you give the notice period stated on your contract.
Original post by 1b2a
Yes, engineering one. Have you had an AC invite yet?

yeah i had to AC on the 14th of March and they accepted on the 15th, how's your application going?
Original post by 1b2a
You are allowed to pull out of the contract. You can leave the job whenever as long as you give the notice period stated on your contract.

that's good to know, i still want to go it's just if i were to change my mind in 4 months lol
also if you also get an offer, would you like to have a chat?
Reply 7
that's good to know, i still want to go it's just if i were to change my mind in 4 months lol
also if you also get an offer, would you like to have a chat?

Definitely. I didn't realise they already ran an AC. I've been offered a place with Airbus in Bristol so far.
Reply 8
Has anyone accepted an offer for a degree apprenticeship at Rolls Royce (Solihull)?
Reply 9
Which location at Rolls Royce have you accepted an offer for? I've had an offer for electronic engineering at the Solihull (Birmingham) site

Original post by Questa
Which location at Rolls Royce have you accepted an offer for? I've had an offer for electronic engineering at the Solihull (Birmingham) site

Hi, I have applied for that exact role this year. I got an email saying that I had passed the online tests. How long would it take to get an email on whether or not I have been invited to AC?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending