The Student Room Group

Rolls Royce Digital and IT solutions degree apprenticeship derby

HI, Iv'e applied for the Rolls Royce Digital and IT solutions degree apprenticeship derby and was wondering what University I'd be attending I If got In
Original post by HA8210
HI, Iv'e applied for the Rolls Royce Digital and IT solutions degree apprenticeship derby and was wondering what University I'd be attending I If got In

it's not a uni, its a college, derby college.
Reply 2
Original post by Samii.A
it's not a uni, its a college, derby college.

are you sure i can't find it on their website
its in their faqs but it seems they've updated it with derby uni as well, so it could be that one instead.

Original post by HA8210
are you sure i can't find it on their website
Hi
I completed the first assessment that they sent over yesterday.
Does anyone know whats the next part of the application process etc?
Thanks
Reply 5
does anyone know when the software engineering Assessment centres are
Original post by HA8210
does anyone know when the software engineering Assessment centres are

Have you had an invite yet?
Reply 7
Original post by premsinghh
Have you had an invite yet?

No, have you they haven't said anything since January
Reply 8
Original post by HA8210
No, have you they haven't said anything since January

Neither have i, last thing i did was the online exam which i passed and then they said theyre going to do an additional check on my application which i passed, but nothing since then.
Do you know what the next step is?
Reply 9
Neither have i, last thing i did was the online exam which i passed and then they said theyre going to do an additional check on my application which i passed, but nothing since then.

I think it's the interview stage. They said the exact same thing to me. We're probably unlikely to get invited to get a position considering it May now. And exam start this month for A-levels
Reply 10
Original post by HA8210
I think it's the interview stage. They said the exact same thing to me. We're probably unlikely to get invited to get a position considering it May now. And exam start this month for A-levels

so would it be interview and then assessment centre. yeh im thinking the same thing, they should let us know tho, i have rang them up but noone picked up from the recruitment line
Reply 11
so would it be interview and then assessment centre. yeh im thinking the same thing, they should let us know tho, i have rang them up but noone picked up from the recruitment line

a lot employers don't bother with rejection emails
Hi I’m on this exact step did you recieve anything from rolls Royce after they said you meet the basic qualifications?
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending