The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Anyone with decisions from LLK1 - Int. Social and Public Policy and Economics?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
If I get the offer, yes! My offer will be for ISPP+Econ, though, but hopefully, we'll meet on campus! <3

I'm ISPP+Econ too, leaning on firming. Hope you get your offer soon!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous
For a Masters in international security or diplomacy, nothing takes the cake from the LSE degree of ISPP+Politics - because intl security/diplomacy broadly is a part of policymaking, and ISPP is Social+Public Policy. And also have Politics as joint honours- giving you the best edge among all the applicants.
And then again, LSE is a brand. You just can't go wrong if you manage to graduate successfully.

Best of luck - and pray for me so that I can also get an offer. :"(

hope to see you in September best if luck!!
Any offer holders?
I started this thread asking this exact question about 18 days ago, and I am still waiting for an offer. I mailed the Dept. of Social Policy 6 days ago, and still, they haven't replied.

It has been 203 days since I applied, and I don't know what are they going to do. At this moment, I have stopped checking emails and everything altogether - because I'm an international student who'd require some form of financial assistance, and the scholarship deadline ended 6 days ago.

I don't know; I don't feel hopeful at all.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I started this thread asking this exact question about 18 days ago, and I am still waiting for an offer. I mailed the Dept. of Social Policy 6 days ago, and still, they haven't replied.

It has been 203 days since I applied, and I don't know what are they going to do. At this moment, I have stopped checking emails and everything altogether - because I'm an international student who'd require some form of financial assistance, and the scholarship deadline ended 6 days ago.

I don't know; I don't feel hopeful at all.

Hey,
I saw this thread, I'm in a similar situation this year - did you end up hearing back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending