The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

What to apply for at LSE

I have A level Grades A*A*B in Economics Politics and Maths
GCSE's 9998888777
My personal statement is geared towards economic history with my career path towards developing social policy
My personal statement is very academic
I was wondering whether it would reduce my chances of getting an offer if I applied to LSE for:
Economic History AAA
Economic History and Geography AAB
International Social and Public Policy and Economics AAB

Would applying for three courses hurt my chances? Just as my personal statement was written specifically towards economic history to enable a future in social policy??
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by 10.922.18
I have A level Grades A*A*B in Economics Politics and Maths
GCSE's 9998888777
My personal statement is geared towards economic history with my career path towards developing social policy
My personal statement is very academic
I was wondering whether it would reduce my chances of getting an offer if I applied to LSE for:
Economic History AAA
Economic History and Geography AAB
International Social and Public Policy and Economics AAB

Would applying for three courses hurt my chances? Just as my personal statement was written specifically towards economic history to enable a future in social policy??

LSE is extremely difficult to get into, most people who pick it have at as their aspirational option as they know chances are slim. I dont think its a great idea to use up 3 of your 5 choices with just LSE. Please rethink this and make sure you are certain this is a good decision for you. Also LSE has a huge focus on personal statements an they want them to be very specific for courses.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending