The Student Room Group

How long for Tesco right to work check?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nattyyy
Idk why I was so invested in reading this thread by Tracey you have the patience and aura of a saint, I feel like you could answer any problem no matter how mundane and still manage to give useful and productive advice
Well something must have made you look at this thread and you decided to post a message on it.

I'll try to be honest with people when I reply to there questions.
Remember that sometimes honestly is the best thing and they usually take it on board.

Thanks for what you said about me ☺️❤️
I think being patience with people is the key thing.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Tracey_W
Well something must have made you look at this thread and you decided to post a message on it.
I'll try to be honest with people when I reply to there questions.
Remember that sometimes honestly is the best thing and they usually take it on board.
Thanks for what you said about me ☺️❤️
I think being patience with people is the key thing.
Hi, sorry I have a question, so I have also recently applied to tesco and was asked to complete a right to work check. Today I received another email asking me to redo it stating that I either did not provide any documents or the right documents, and to click the red button to do it again, but when I did it just led to a screen saying that I have already completed it and to follow the email instructions. Which has just led to to a dead end cycle and now I'm unsure of if my right to work have been correctly completed or not.
when did mine i rang help line as should be number on tesco website for it
@Tracey_W
had clock in card 5min and i lost it in store
Original post by nattyyy
Hi, sorry I have a question, so I have also recently applied to tesco and was asked to complete a right to work check. Today I received another email asking me to redo it stating that I either did not provide any documents or the right documents, and to click the red button to do it again, but when I did it just led to a screen saying that I have already completed it and to follow the email instructions. Which has just led to to a dead end cycle and now I'm unsure of if my right to work have been correctly completed or not.
Person in reply 42 had this issue and I think they contact the number provided......
Original post by dazman79
@Tracey_W
had clock in card 5min and i lost it in store
Report it to your manager that you dropped your clock in card somewhere in the store and they should sort it out for you...
Report it to your manager that you dropped your clock in card somewhere in the store and they should sort it out for you...

do i have wear name badge when in store
also not got our tesco log0in yet
As far as I know you must wear your name badges in-store as I have always seen the staff in Tesco's wearing it.

Sorry I don't work with Tesco as I work with big name chemist and we have to wear our name badges as they are provided as part of your uniform.
also not got our tesco log0in yet
My friend use to work with Tesco and they didn't get there logins details until they receive there first payslip as all details are on there ( you need your payroll number and email address for logging in to your account. I'm sure Tracey _W will confirm it for you.
Original post by Littleemma98
My friend use to work with Tesco and they didn't get there logins details until they receive there first payslip as all details are on there ( you need your payroll number and email address for logging in to your account. I'm sure Tracey _W will confirm it for you.

they post ya payslip to you?
they post ya payslip to you?
Hi

Regarding your payslip - they should hand you a paper copy for the first payday and then you'll be able to sign up for online payslip and other information they will give you.

You will need your payroll number plus email address for you to sign up for Tesco online account okay, any issues with that you'll need to see your manager who should be able to resolve it with you.
Yes unfortunately you'll have to wear a name badge while you are working in-store and you can take it off when you finish work but everyone will know you work with Tesco with the uniform.......
Yes unfortunately you'll have to wear a name badge while you are working in-store and you can take it off when you finish work but everyone will know you work with Tesco with the uniform.......

Hi tracy do i have order own name badge or supervisor does it as i foudn is next to uniform?
Hi tracy do i have order own name badge or supervisor does it as i foudn is next to uniform?

If your uniform order has it on it for you to order your name badge then you do it.
If any issues with that speak to your department supervisor or the store manager ok. It takes a few weeks usually to come to you.

How are you finding the job so far
If your uniform order has it on it for you to order your name badge then you do it.
If any issues with that speak to your department supervisor or the store manager ok. It takes a few weeks usually to come to you.
How are you finding the job so far

hey got usser / pass not going post here obvs reasons e is goign ok how many
badges are ya allowed to order per mounth or no set limit
hey got usser / pass not going post here obvs reasons e is goign ok how many
badges are ya allowed to order per mounth or no set limit

Good you finally have your login information. Obviously don't share privacy information on social media 😕😕

Usually you are only allowed one official name badge unless you are keep losing it.... You should be able to get promotional badges at specific time of the year ( Easter or Christmas for example).
Good you finally have your login information. Obviously don't share privacy information on social media 😕😕
Usually you are only allowed one official name badge unless you are keep losing it.... You should be able to get promotional badges at specific time of the year ( Easter or Christmas for example).

ye hopefyllu should turn up soon
ye hopefyllu should turn up soon

If you don't get your name badge soon ask your manager about it as they might be able to tell you how long it will be.
If you don't get your name badge soon ask your manager about it as they might be able to tell you how long it will be.

ye i ask her when next in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending