The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Parking at bainfield accommodation

Hi, I‘ m applying for accommodation at bainfield and was wondering where students park their cars
Original post by GilmanZ
Hi, I‘ m applying for accommodation at bainfield and was wondering where students park their cars

It is very difficult to have a car in Edinburgh! Everywhere is limited, restricted (and expensive) parking. On the plus side you really don't need a car in Edinburgh. Fastest way around is by bike but there are plenty of buses (and trams).
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by GilmanZ

As fountainbridge area is a permit parking zones you'll probably have to pay for parking which is expensive in Edinburgh city centre area's.

Perhaps use public transport as buses goes to the sighthill campus from there and if you are at the craiglockhart campus then you are a five minute walk to the bus stop that you can get a bus to this campus.

Can I bring my car.
There are no parking facilities at any of our sites except for students who have a blue badge. Parking permits for our campuses are also very limited, and Edinburgh Council does not issue local parking permits to students in living in accommodation.

https://www.napier.ac.uk before-y...
Before you arrive - Edinburgh Napier University

Quick Reply

Latest