The Student Room Group

cant find a driving test

i keep checking like twice a day and ive done this for a week. shall i just keep being patient and hoping for a cancellation? there’s always those driving test cancellation apps but i really cant afford to pay for them. any tips? x
Original post by ssokka
i keep checking like twice a day and ive done this for a week. shall i just keep being patient and hoping for a cancellation? there’s always those driving test cancellation apps but i really cant afford to pay for them. any tips? x

Hi there.

Keep checking as sometimes cancellations can and do happen. @Driving_Mad would probably say the same but may have additional advice. :smile:

Good luck for whenever you book your test! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

Keep checking as sometimes cancellations can and do happen. @Driving_Mad would probably say the same but may have additional advice. :smile:

Good luck for whenever you book your test! :smile:

Just buy the cancellation app and it will be done really quickly is what I would say, but if you're patient and continue checking, you'll eventually find one.

Staying patient is tough though, like staying patient for several years / decades to see your team in a final. Arsenal fans have been doing this in Europe for 20 years
(edited 1 year ago)
In the meantime make up your own one. I found it helpful to test my sister as she prepared for her own physical driving skills exam in 2018, this is what I did to help her out. I wrote down fifty questions on important topics like road signs, hazards, and so on. Try it.
I just kept trying and after about 3 weeks of going in a couple of times a day a whole load of test dates became available.
Original post by ssokka

Try checking first thing in the morning. I haven’t had any luck personally, as the website crashes (even the app takes you to the website to reschedule) you can sign up to 3 day notice cancellations; however you have to be really ready and willing to take anything!
Best wishes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending