The Student Room Group

Student finance have asked for parental marital proof.

Student finance asked my mother for marital proof earlier and have cut my maintenance loan for next year to the minimum amount. I can't live off the minimum amount as rent for my accommodation over 3 months exceed the amount I would be given. And no one can sustain me from home because we simply dont have the money.

what can I do if student finance still dont believe this is enough evidence?
Reply 1
If they don't believe what is enough evidence?
Reply 2
Original post by Sinnoh
If they don't believe what is enough evidence?

if they dont believe my mothers financial status and marital documents are enough evidence
Reply 3
Mine got cut to the minimum amount as well before I submitted the divorce papers between my parents. Have faith and upload allll the documents u have proving your mother's marital and financial status
Reply 4
Original post by samson2811
Student finance asked my mother for marital proof earlier and have cut my maintenance loan for next year to the minimum amount. I can't live off the minimum amount as rent for my accommodation over 3 months exceed the amount I would be given. And no one can sustain me from home because we simply dont have the money.

what can I do if student finance still dont believe this is enough evidence?

currently going through this and need help my parents lost most of their evidence and its making it so hard for me all we have is the tenancy agreement under her name only sigh...
Anyone know what I can do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending