The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zerforax
I changed my 2nd choice GK and my cheap 3rd choice striker :rofl:

Both cost a combined 9.9mil (4.0 + 5.9mil). Didn't know what else to do!

Legit. Compared to previous years, the template seems to have stayed pretty identical to the players picked preseason.

I used 2 frees to switch Robbo and Bailey to Neco and Luis Diaz mostly for the sake of it lol. Don't expect it to be a massive difference in points but don't trust Liverpool defence as much and plus with all the injuries/reds plaguing the attackers, I like Diaz more.
Wonder who has the funniest team name.
Poor weekend of points.. even stuck Tripper on the bench.

Need Salah (C) to slot a few past Man Utd.

Likewise!

I had Mendy in goal and Emi Martinez (10 pts thanks to that penalty save that was immediately put in on the rebound :rolleyes:) on my bench :cry2:
You know when I said at the beginning of the season that the De Bruyne - Salah - Kane combination would be better than having Salah and Haaland, I think I’m correct.

Not sure what the teams are looking like but from what I’ve read here a lot of people have overlooked De Bruyne.

Poor weekend of points.. even stuck Tripper on the bench.

Will you be captaining him for the Bournemouth game ?!
Original post by Driving_Mad
You know when I said at the beginning of the season that the De Bruyne - Salah - Kane combination would be better than having Salah and Haaland, I think I’m correct.

Not sure what the teams are looking like but from what I’ve read here a lot of people have overlooked De Bruyne.

I've decided that picking Salah as captain is cursing the team hence only 2 points from 9 so far. So I've made Haaland captain, hoping to transfer the curse :colondollar:
Original post by Driving_Mad

But you're comparing 3 premiums (De bruyne, Kane and Salah) to 2 premiums (Salah, Haaland). Its not a fair comparison because 2 premiums allow for a better team.

Regardless, I reckon Haaland can match De Bruyne+Kane.
(edited 1 year ago)
RIP I did not captain Haaland :frown:
RIP I did not captain Haaland :frown:

I captained Salah 9-0 and no goal involvements :angry::angry::angry:
Original post by Saracen's Fez
I captained Salah 9-0 and no goal involvements :angry::angry::angry:

And he played for the full 90 minutes! Crazy
My team has already lost so much value :rofl:
My team has already lost so much value :rofl:

Neto's been anchoring me down for weeks
Reply 52
Haaland just has to be captained every week.
Original post by Mess.
Haaland just has to be captained every week.

I know the moment I switch from Salah he'll stop scoring or Pep will drop him or something... :lol:
The Sky Sports match commentary for all the games now reports “FPL assist”. It’s because so mainstream it’s mental.
Any new signings a decent price?

Isak is tempting at 7mil..
Any new signings a decent price?

Isak is tempting at 7mil..

Fofana at 4.4 could be a shout when he regains match fitness and can start regularly once Chelsea sort their **** out.

The real dilemma is the mid priced midfield bracket or that 3rd striker position. FPL finally getting interesting.
I think I could have made an account at the start of the season, permanently set Haaland as captain, deleted my account, and still do reasonably well :colonhash:
Terrible week with 40 points.
Salah's starting to annoy me now. He's been in my team pretty much every week since he joined Liverpool 5 years ago but he's not doing enough to justify his price atm.

Latest