The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
Salah's starting to annoy me now. He's been in my team pretty much every week since he joined Liverpool 5 years ago but he's not doing enough to justify his price atm.

I think it might be long term tactical where he's meant to play wider so that Nunez has more space to operate? Son has also been super poor for me. Need to bin both.
I took the hit and binned Son. Brought in Sterling and Isak with my transfers.
Original post by Zerforax
I took the hit and binned Son. Brought in Sterling and Isak with my transfers.

So we'll essentially still be rolling over free transfers even with no games then?
(edited 1 year ago)
Update:

If you’ve taken a hit already then activate FH to cancel it. The FH will be then be cancelled and reinstated the next week so you won’t have the -4 anymore and you'll still have your GW6 team.
Well going against Haaland for captaincy this week was a mistake...
Original post by sr90
Well going against Haaland for captaincy this week was a mistake...

Missed out on two of his hattricks. Basically have to perma cap nowdays. Also this might be the first time in forever sacking off Salah will do your team better
(edited 1 year ago)
Anyone missed me the last 4 years? 😂
Reply 67
went on tsr after a while, 5th in the tsr league, loving fpl atm.
Had to take Isak out due to his long term injury. Players dropping like flies at the moment.
Reply 69
1st in fpl
57 points with 3 Man City players to play (including captain).

Feels like a solid week..
When you finish with 86 points and think you've had a good week but everyone else scores more points..
Original post by Zerforax
When you finish with 86 points and think you've had a good week but everyone else scores more points..

What position are you in the League and overall rank ?

This game is crazy popular now since I stopped playing. I remember during the 2020/21 season when all the people in my class started to play. I swear for every goal during the season they would say on the WhatsApp group who scored and assisted instantly. I would wake up with 999+ messages every day because of this…
Original post by E.B5
1st in fpl

Are you still 1st now ?
Original post by Driving_Mad

This game is crazy popular now since I stopped playing. I remember during the 2020/21 season when all the people in my class started to play. I swear for every goal during the season they would say on the WhatsApp group who scored and assisted instantly. I would wake up with 999+ messages every day because of this…

Are you still 1st now ?

119 in TSR and like 4.6mil overall :colondollar:

I actually had a couple of good years like a decade ago but now I seem to be terrible!

Are you still 1st now ?

FPL seems to have hit another level this season in terms of popularity. So many more active, engaged managers now. Feels harder than ever to try and gain rank but so easy to lose it.

To think it didn't even have an app until the mid 2010s!
(edited 1 year ago)
Need help picking MCI players (after Haaland.) I have a feeling I can top my ML if I choose well lol

I've had Grealish for a few weeks but the returns have not been forthcoming (and those 12 minutes last game have cost me a Shaw sub :emo:)

I'd been tempted to switch to Mahrez for some time but was convinced Grealish would get minutes eventually so held off on it and have suffered as a result. But if I transfer him out for GW37 he might actually start so I'm really not sure.

Mahrez feels like a wiser choice but it may be too late now? Gundogan seems very risky, and I don't think I need another forward so I can leave Alvarez...
It's over

******* Pep

also took a -8 for some reason when I was only 15 behind :rofl2:
Who’s at the top ? Who’s at the bottom ? Who quit halfway through ?
Who quit halfway through ?

:hello:
Finished 2 points behind ML leader, so close!

Ederson last week really screwed things up, but a long overdue Kane transfer almost saved me lol

Latest