The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Who won the competition then ? Do people still do this ? I haven't done the last two.
Original post by + polarity -
Finished 2 points behind ML leader, so close!

Ederson last week really screwed things up, but a long overdue Kane transfer almost saved me lol

Was the best way to go to have both Haaland and Kane ?
Original post by Driving_Mad
Who won the competition then ? Do people still do this ? I haven't done the last two.

Was the best way to go to have both Haaland and Kane ?

Yesss there are plenty in this league.

Haaland was absolutely necessary. Kane... he seemed to be most potent when I didn't have him :colonhash: apart from the final GW. I guess he was pretty important overall.
Original post by + polarity -
Yesss there are plenty in this league.

Haaland was absolutely necessary. Kane... he seemed to be most potent when I didn't have him :colonhash: apart from the final GW. I guess he was pretty important overall.

I haven't played the past few seasons but one thing I remember was that the prices of the players at the start of the game were way too high and continued to increase each season. Haaland must have been £12 million at the start ? Next season he could be £13 million.
Reply 83
Original post by Driving_Mad
I haven't played the past few seasons but one thing I remember was that the prices of the players at the start of the game were way too high and continued to increase each season. Haaland must have been £12 million at the start ? Next season he could be £13 million.

I think he'll be more like 14mil - which was the highest in the past with C.Ronaldo I think..
League reactivated for the new season! 23/24 thread can be found here

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7371995

Latest