The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

University of Huddersfield acceptance letter/email?

Results Day was yesterday and even though I narrowly missed the grades I needed, UCAS Hub says my place was confirmed. However, I haven't heard from the University, does the University of Huddersfield usually send a confirmation email or letter or even text? I didn't receive anything and I'm starting to worry they confirmed my place by mistake and haven't realised yet. Is there any chance of that happening?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Results Day was yesterday and even though I narrowly missed the grades I needed, UCAS Hub says my place was confirmed. However, I haven't heard from the University, does the University of Huddersfield usually send a confirmation email or letter or even text? I didn't receive anything and I'm starting to worry they confirmed my place by mistake and haven't realised yet. Is there any chance of that happening?

When Universities confirm places, they do so through UCAS. This means your place is confirmed and secured; well done :smile:. There are many places to confirm, so it may take a while to hear back from the University directly.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending