The Student Room Group

Should I go Cadbury or solihull sixthform college?

Hey guys, so in uni i'm planning to do medicine, but not in the uk, either in Australia or Holland because I posses the passport of both countries. Anyways back to the question, Solihull (which is about 20 min bus from my house) have offered me tripple applied science (B-Tec) because the main courses are full but I don't think that would allow me to go onto the medicine pathway. Comparatively, Cadbury (who is 1 hour away by bus) have offered me Chemistry, Biology and phycology. I don't really care about journey length, but want to know the experiences you've had at these schools. Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by BrokenBurrito
Hey guys, so in uni i'm planning to do medicine, but not in the uk, either in Australia or Holland because I posses the passport of both countries. Anyways back to the question, Solihull (which is about 20 min bus from my house) have offered me tripple applied science (B-Tec) because the main courses are full but I don't think that would allow me to go onto the medicine pathway. Comparatively, Cadbury (who is 1 hour away by bus) have offered me Chemistry, Biology and phycology. I don't really care about journey length, but want to know the experiences you've had at these schools. Thanks.

honestly, i applied to cadbury and decided to go to JC college instead as cadbury were a bit sus about high achievers and were a bit beggy when it came to a place which was a bit sus imo
Reply 2
Hey, I was in the same place as you when I was applying but I ended up going to Cadbury, which is around 1hr 45mins from me by train and bus. Honestly it’s not too bad it’s really just a small college tbh and some teachers are really nice and actually want you to do well (but I can’t speak for the rest lmao) I’m in second year now all I can really say is do what you prefer ig and what you feel like will allow you to progress further. x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending