The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Regarding change in application status to following academic assessment

Hai, I have applied for msc biotechnology sandwich course for january 2023 intake on July 27 . But yesterday my application status changed to following academic assessment. I don't know what this means. Is it a positive change Or a negative change. So can anyone please explain is it going to be a positive Or a Negative change and also what would be the next step in the process. I really want to get into NTU and i am getting tensed and nervous day by day.
Original post by parvathibiju
Hai, I have applied for msc biotechnology sandwich course for january 2023 intake on July 27 . But yesterday my application status changed to following academic assessment. I don't know what this means. Is it a positive change Or a negative change. So can anyone please explain is it going to be a positive Or a Negative change and also what would be the next step in the process. I really want to get into NTU and i am getting tensed and nervous day by day.

Did it change from "Academic Assessment" to "Following Academic Assessment"? That's simply recording the fact that your application has now been passed back from the academics who were assessing your application to the admissions team who will process that decision. You're one step nearer to the end of the process - it's neither a "positive" nor a "negative" change.

In all likelihood you'll hear the outcome of that academic assessment, via the admissions team, shortly.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by parvathibiju

Hi @parvathibiju 👋

As @DataVenia's mentioned, this will just be the next stage of the university reviewing your application. Nothing to worry about you should hopefully hear the outcome of your application soon!

Best of luck,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending