The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Parking

I am a blue badge holder and have received a yellow permit for the parking at Edge Hill.

I hear a lot of horrors about parking at the university, so was wondering if anyone knows what the availability of disabled spaces is usually like?

Also, do they only let students park on the main carpark? My classes are at the other side of campus and I will struggle to walk this every day. On the map, I can see parking right outside my classes!
Original post by Anonymous
I am a blue badge holder and have received a yellow permit for the parking at Edge Hill.

I hear a lot of horrors about parking at the university, so was wondering if anyone knows what the availability of disabled spaces is usually like?

Also, do they only let students park on the main carpark? My classes are at the other side of campus and I will struggle to walk this every day. On the map, I can see parking right outside my classes!

Hi there,

I would advise you to contact our parking team directly and they will be able to advise on the disabled parking spaces we have on campus. Their contact details are as follows: [email protected].

I hope this helps

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending